Saturday 11 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Nine

Zita and I got up very early this morning.

We did not have even a little bit of a sleep in. 

So we went on our good morning walk very early. 

And there were even other people wide awake. Oh my goodness me.

Then after our breakfast Zita talked to everybody in way far away Dublin.

Her mother and her father and even Auntie Eileen for a little bit. 

I minded her when she was busy on the telephone.

Then when Niamh was all awake it was time to take her to her lovely store. Ha.

And Craig was all awake too.

Because it was his old friends coffee day on the computer.

When Zita came back home she brought us very tasty all filled up croissants.



So Craig and I had one for our extra lunchtime. Ha.

Then Zita went outside to make the grass all beautiful again. 

I stayed in the house. 



Because of the dangerous cut the grass machines. 

After I had my peanut butter treat Craig and Zita went for their afternoon around our ponds walk. 

But I stayed here because it was time for my afternoon nap. Ha.

Craig and Zita were not gone so long today.

Because they did not meet anybody very interesting at all. Oh well.

It was just Craig and Zita and I for dinner

We had chicken from way way far away India tonight.

I got some too.

But it was not from India chicken. It was from here chicken. 

Maybe Niamh and Tarryn are still helping Miss Stash put things in her new apartment.



Or maybe not. 

So we had another early dinner. Ha. 

Because we did not wait for Niamh. 

After dinnertime we went outside to our beautiful patio.

So Zita could sit in her new swing and Craig could have his outside coffee. 

And I was their very best minder dog. Ha. That is my favourite job.

When we came in it was time for my dinner.

And the time to watch our new detective program too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment