Thursday 9 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Seven

I had a very lovely quiet day nearly all day long today.

It was a very rainy all the time morning.

So we only had a very little good morning walk before Zita went to her downtown work.

But Niamh was all awake and we had a little just for us sleep in.

Niamh made us a brand new bed right on the living room floor.

With a comfy duvet and pillows. Just for us. 

]

And we stayed there nearly all morning.

Until she went to help Miss Stash move things into her new apartment. 

But then Craig was all awake too.

So when Niamh was gone Craig had his first coffee and we had our breakfast toasts. 



Then it was time for my after breakfast right beside Craig nap. Ha. 


Then I helped Craig with his lunchtime peanut butter and honey sandwich. 

We did not have an outside lunchtime today.



Because it was still a very rainy day outside. 

So I had my after lunchtime nap inside today. 


Craig and I had a very quiet just us day today. Good for us. 

And when Niamh came home she made a refrigerator pizza. 

So I had to help her eat it. 

Because it was a for Niamh and Poppy pizza. That was an easy job. 

When Zita came home Niamh had to go to get new beautiful fingers. 

And Zita had to have another rascal ladies meeting. On her computer. 

Even though she was just home. That is not so all right. 

So I went in our office with her to keep her company. 

So we had our dinner a little late today.

But it was my favourite tasty chicken. Ha. 

So I did not mind waiting.

Then it was time for our detective program. 

So Craig had to fund a brand new one. 

Because the other one was all finished. 

I did not find out who did it. 

Because I was just too fast asleep. Oh well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment