Thursday 2 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred

I had a very quiet day today. Ha.

After Zita and I had our before breakfast walk I had a long sleep in.

I was still fast asleep when Niamh came upstairs to look out the window from the sofa.

I was still fast asleep when Craig had his good morning coffee.

I did not even get wide awake to help him.

Because he did not have any toasts today. I do not know why. Too bad for me.

Craig said I had a very lazy day. 

That was not even a bit true. Too bad for him.

But then I was wide awake so I could mind Niamh. 

Right on the rug in the living room. 

Today is the day when you can vote for your favourite rascal.

Sometimes our rascal wins. But not all the time. Too bad for us.

Even when we have lovely signs on my corner. Oh dear me.

After lunchtime Niamh had the fix your clothes machine on the dining room table.

So she could fix some clothes. It is not such a very noisy machine. That is good. 

Zita came home early today. On her bicycle. 

So she and Craig could go to the old school and put their pieces of paper in a box.

And it is a keep everything secret box. Ha. 

And they went before the lots of rain came to catch them. 



And then Niamh went there too. On her go fast bicycle. 

When Craig and Zita came home it was just the right time to make our own dinner. 

And because Niamh was not here we had fish and chips and even peas.

Peas are my favourite. And I got some too. 

But then Zita has to work tonight. Even after our dinner.

Because Zita and all the other rascal ladies had to watch the television.

So they could tell everybody else right away which rascals won. 

So maybe we will not watch our detective program tonight. 

Maybe I will have a very nice nap in our office.

So I can be Zita’s very best night time helper.


No comments:

Post a Comment