Saturday 25 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty Three

Zita and I got up early this morning.

Because we were hungry.

So we had our breakfasts right away. Ha. Good for us.

And when we were all full up we went for an early in the morning walk.

Because I am not way too sore now. Ha. Good for me. 

But we did not go for a very long walk.

Because I still have to take my special for sore legs medicine. 

And when we got back I stayed out in the garden to help Zita make the garden beautiful.

We had to do it early in the morning.

Because was a very hot day today. So we started early. Ha.

Then Craig was all awake too. And then Mister Paul came and they went to the pond park.

To have their breakfast with their old friends. All together. Not on the computer. Ha.

This is the first time in a long long time that they could have an altogether coffee. 

And they are going to do it again next week. If it is nice outside. 

Then before Niamh went to the lovely store Zita and I had another little walk. 

It was a for exercise walk. 

And I can stand up all by myself today. Ha.

Zita told me that I am nearly almost better again. Ha. Good for me.

But I am still a bit very tired. 

Going to the hospital makes me very tired for a long time. 

And when Craig came home from our park he was nearly cooked. 

Just like a tasty hamburger. Oh dear. 


And he even had his big keep you cool hat on too.

So he had to have a cold drink so he would not be a puddle. Ha. 

Zita talked to Auntie Eileen this morning. But not for so long.

Because Auntie Eileen was in way far away Wexford.

So her telephone could not hear Zita’s telephone. Oh dear. Maybe another day. 

When far away Wexford is not so far away.

After lunchtime Zita went outside in the too hot.

To make the garden beautiful.

But Craig and I had to fix her special cut the bushes scissors so she could make everything neat and tidy.



We could not go outside to be a big help because it was too hot for us.

So I stayed inside and watched Zita from my watching window. Ha.


But I wanted to be outside. But it was way too hot for me. Oh well. 



So I lay down and had my afternoon relax instead. Ha. Too bad for everybody else. 

It was a very good day to be all relaxed. So that is what I did. Good for me. 

So after dinnertime we watched our detective program for a long time.

Because we had our dinner early today.

Then we went to bed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment