Wednesday 15 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Thirteen

We only had a very little sleep in this morning.

Because when I woke up I was very wide awake.

So after breakfast I took my friend Zita on a lovely good morning to everyone walk.

But when we got home Zita remembered that it was make our house spic and span. Again.

So I stayed outside when the noisy floor cleaning machine came upstairs. Ha. 

When Niamh was all awake she came outside too. So I kept her company.

Until it was time for her to go to her lovely store. 

Then Craig was all fast awake too. 

But he did not have toasts this morning. Just his too much coffee. Oh well.

Then before lunchtime Craig and Zita went for their Wednesday up the street for coffee walk. 

And when they got there they had some treats too. 

So I had a very nice nap while I minded the house. 

When Craig and Zita were back home it was my lunchtime.

But Zita washed the whole kitchen floor. And it was all wet.

So Craig and I had to stay in the living room and wait for an all dry as could be floor.

Before I could have my lunch. 

But then I got some very delicious chicken on top. Ha.

And when lunchtime was finished it was time for my afternoon relax.

Right beside my watching window. 



And noisy garbage truck came this afternoon. 

And took away all our garbage. 

And I did not even bark at them. 

Sometimes we wave at the nice men. And they wave back. Ha.

Craig and I went outside this afternoon.

But I came right back in.

Because it had started to be rainy. 



And I did not want to get soggy. 

So I came back inside and had a nice quiet time in the kitchen. 

Then Zita went to drive Professor Jill’s car to not too far away.

Because Professor Jill does not like to drive on fast roads. I do not know why. Oh well.

So Zita drove her to find some special wood for Professor Jill’s house. 

I stayed here so I could have my afternoon nap.

And to keep my friend Craig company. Ha. That is a easy job. 

When Zita came home it was the time to make our together dinner. 

And Miss Tarryn came home with Niamh to have a tasty dinner with us.

Or maybe she would starve away. Oh my goodness me.

And we had the very delicious sausages. But our outside stove’s big bottle was all empty.

So we had to cook our sausages inside tonight. Oh well.

But we had a potatoes salad too. 

But it is a not for dogs salad. Because of the too many onions. 

Onions are not so very good for dogs. 

Maybe the silly bunnies will eat our brand new onions. Ha. Too bad for them. 

We have to find another new detective program tonight.

Because we watched all of the other one last night. 




No comments:

Post a Comment