Sunday 19 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Seventeen

When Zita and I were all awake we went for a good morning walk.

And it was so cold Zita thought her fingers would just fall off. Oh dear me.

But they did not.

So we went and visited our little beautiful lake. 

And after breakfast time Zita went for an outside meeting with some lady friends. 

But she wore her warm as could be jacket. So she did not freeze away.

I stayed here to mind our house. And Craig and Niamh too.

Craig did not even have a little sleep in today.

And it was the just for Father’s Day.

I thought you had to have a big sleep in on your special day. I thought it was a rule. 

Sleep ins are my favourite. 

When Zita came home Niamh was all awake too.

Then everybody was all awake as could be. 

So I had my morning relax. Ha.



And Zita went outside to make the other garden all beautiful too.

Then we had the special for Father’s Day lunchtime. Ha. That is a good rule.

And we had real pancakes with lots and lots of very tasty bacon. Ha. 

I got my very own pancake and even a bit of extra bacon too. 



Because I am the very best minder dog ever. Niamh told me. So it is true. 

But when everybody opened the secret presents I was not there. Oh my goodness me.



Because I was fast asleep outside in my side yard. Too bad for me. 

And we got Craig a brand new beautiful plant. And a tasty treat too. 

Then Miss Tarryn came in to help us find the most beautiful colour ever. 

For our living room and even the dining room too. Oh my goodness.

That is a very hard job.

Tonight Niamh and Tarryn and Miss Emily are going to dinner with Mister Holden and his parents.

Because they are visiting Mister Holden here. From another far far away place.

And they are going to the hard questions restaurant for dinner. Altogether. 

So Craig and Zita and I had a by ourselves dinner. 

This afternoon a lady friend of Zita’s gave us two giant Scotsman’s swords. 



So now Craig can just chop all up the squirrels when they steal my green beans. Ha. 

And they are so big he could chop up two. All at the same time. That is a good idea. 

And then Mister Paul borrowed the go fast car so he could find his daughter at our aeroport. 

When he brought it back it was our dinnertime.

We had chicken sandwiches. And I had some too. 

Then it was after dinnertime and time for our after dinner relax. 

So we went outside to our front garden. 

Zita had a nice swing and Craig and I watched the whole world. That is my favourite job.

Last night when we watched our detective program Craig had ice cream with raspberries all over. Ha.

And when he was all finished I got the whole bowl. That was a delicious bowl.

Then we were tired and went to bed. Ha. 

Tonight after our swing we watched our program about dangerous spies. 

But I did not watch the program because I was a bit tired after visiting Doctor Waller.

So I had a nice nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment