Sunday 5 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Three

I had a very busy morning.

Because it was an as beautiful as could be day today.

So Zita and I only had a little sleep in before we went on a long all over walk.

And when we got back it was time for Zita to  talk to her parents in way far away Dublin. 

Then Zita went and visited Craig’s mother in her little apartment.

But she was a bit too fast asleep. Oh dear. 

And when Zita got home we went into our front garden to make everything all as neat and tidy as could be.

And I was Zita very best helper. Right there on our front patio. 

I only got into some barking trouble one time. Ha. Good for me.

Then Profesor Jill came for a visit on our brand new swing. 

I had a very busy morning.

When Craig was all dressed Craig and Zita and I went into our side yard for our brunch time.

And we had bacon sandwiches. 

And I got a bit of each sandwich. 

Because bacon is my favourite too.



Niamh was not here at all this morning.

Because she and all the ladies were still at Miss Lindsay’s house.

And they had an outside brunch too. Ha. 


They sent me a picture. 

Then Zita went outside again to work in our garden.

But I was a bit hot so I had a lovely nap.

I even had my nap when Craig and Zita went for their Sunday walk.

They went up to the busy street to a tiny donut store. 



But they had ice cream cones instead. Ha.

When they got back Zita went on her bicycle to see if Craig’s mother was a little bit all awake.

And when she came back I minded her and Craig.


Then Zita went back outside to clean up her her clean up.

But I stayed inside and minded her from my watching window. 



So I would not get too hot. 

I had a very busy day today. 

Miss Ashley and the little babies came on my street and they talked to Zita. 



I saw them but I stayed inside because it was time for my first dinner. 

Niamh was not eaten by mosquitoes last night. That is good. 

Craig and Zita and I had a lovely dinner tonight. 

And then we went outside for after dinnertime coffees. Ha. That was a good idea.

Then it was time to watch our detective program. 

And for my after dinnertime nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment