Sunday 26 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty Four

It was sleep in Sunday.

But Zita and I did not sleep in. 

I think this is only for Craig’s sleep in Sunday. Ha.

But before he was all awake Zita and Niamh talked to Zita’s mother and father in way far away.

And she talked to auntie Eileen too. 

Because she was not in far away Wexford this time. Ha. 

So I minded Zita. 

When Craig got up Zita and Niamh were still talking to way far away Dublin.

So he had his too much coffee right away.

And he had the last fat croissant. But I did not get any.

Because I was too fast asleep. Oh well. 

My friend Emmet is back in his little apartment in Cork.

For a little while Emmet was in the university at way far away Limerick.

Where everybody talking to everybody else all about Mister Finn mac Cumaill and all his friends. 

Even his son Oisin. He was married to Niamh. And she was a queen. Ha. 

But it was a very very very long time ago Niamh. 

It was not my own best friend Niamh. 

Emmet and everybody else were telling their stories all about those people.

But not Niamh. 

Because she was a magic queen. Oh my goodness me. 

And she had a very beautiful magic horse who could run right on top of water. 



Even on top of the giant ocean. And never got even a bit soggy. 

Maybe because it had golden feet. Maybe. Oh my goodness me. 

But if you tell stories about magic queens maybe they will make you a frog or buzzy mosquito. Oh dear me. 

So nobody there told all about Queen Niamh stories. That is good. 

Because nobody wants to be a buzzy mosquito. 

We had a very quiet day all day today.

Because it was a bit way too hot to go outside for a long time. Oh well.


So everybody stayed inside and just talked about important things. I minded them. 

Craig had a very quiet afternoon.

Because he had a not too very bad headache. Too bad for him.

So he just stayed in the den. And he only came out to make my delicious lunch. 

And he found some chicken for right on top. That was a good idea.

Zita’s not very fast bicycle took her to Craig’s mother’s little apartment. 

For another little visit.

The bicycle took her because it was too sticky hot to walk.

And the go fast car costs too much money to only go up to the busy street. It is known.

So then I went and had my afternoon nap in the cool hall. In front of the den. 

It was only Craig and Zita for dinnertime tonight. 

Because Niamh had to go to a birthday party. 

And after we watched another new detective program. 

And had a very nice together relax.

But I went to fast fast asleep. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment