Saturday 18 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Sixteen

I had a nice quiet day today.

Because I was very very busy yesterday.

Zita and I went for our walk and it was nearly cold outside this morning. That is silly.

After our breakfast Zita talked to her mother and father in way far away Dublin.

And then she talked for a very long time to Auntie Eileen. She is in way far away too.

But she in in the very silly bridge town. Not in way too busy Dublin. 

I minded Zita when her ears were in Ireland.

Craig and all his old friends were going to have their coffees in our pond park today.

But it was too cold for a nice outside visit.

So they visited each other on the computer. Oh well. 

So when Craig had his round breakfast toasts I helped him. 

And when Niamh was all fast awake I helped her too. I am the very best breakfast helper. 

Then Zita went outside to give our beautiful flowers a nice drink. 


And then Niamh went outside too. 



So they could find all the very best places for new beautiful plants.

Had had just had my lunch so I stayed inside and had my afternoon nap. Ha. 

So when I had my nap Zita and Niamh went to another beautiful plants store.

To look for a new lovely tree. 

And because the go fast car was not even a bit tired it took them there. Just like that.

And when they came home it was dinnertime. 

So they brought an already cooked delicious chicken with them. Ha. 

I did not know someone else could cook your tasty chicken.

Maybe it was Mister Tony. He always cooks our pizzas. Oh my goodness me.

We have to find another new detective program for tonight’s after dinner relax..






No comments:

Post a Comment