Wednesday 1 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Ninety Nine

It was our do not go to work Wednesday.

We had a little sleep in. 

But we did not go of a good morning walk.

Because it was just a very rainy morning.

So we had a together breakfast and then Niamh was all awake.

But last night she squished her toe and had to put a bandage around it.

And maybe it is just a bit broken. 

Because it is the very same toe she broke a long time ago. Oh my goodness me.

So a car took her to her lovely store today. 

Instead of her very fast bicycle. 

Then Mister Gary came to visit me.

Because my big cousin Mister Mattie went to heaven.

So now Mister Gary does not have a lovely Bouvier dog to mind him.

So he comes to visit me instead. 

That is a good idea because he is my friend too. 

Because it was a bit too rainy outside this morning Zita made this the spic and span house day. Oh well.

So when the noisy machine went into a room I went to another room. Ha. 

Because today is our no work Wednesday Craig and Zita went up to the busy street together.

And they had very delicious nachos for lunch. Ha.

And when they came home Miss Tarryn’s mother was here.

Maybe she is going to put brand new paint on some of our walls. Maybe. 

But it is a not for helper dogs job. Zita told me so. Oh well.

We did not go for a nice before dinner walk today.

Because after Craig and Zita got home it was a very rainy day.


They were nearly all as soggy as could be. Oh my goodness me. 

And there was even some scary thunder. I did not like that. 

So I just stayed in the hall so I could see Craig in the den and Zita in our office at the very same time. Ha.

But then the rain just was all gone. Just like that. 

It is very silly weather. 

We had a very nice dinner tonight.

It was an early dinner because Niamh was with her friends.

So then we had lots of time to watch our detective program before we went to fast fast asleep. 






No comments:

Post a Comment