Saturday 4 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Two

We had a very nice quiet day today.

I took Zita for a long lovely walk because it was a very beautiful day today.

And then we had our tasty together breakfast. 

The go fast car took Niamh to the lovely store early today. I do not know why.

And before Craig was all dressed Zita and Susan went to have some coffee.

And then do some all over everywhere errands. Ha.

When Craig was all dressed he did not go to his old friends breakfast. 

Because all the old friends were visiting their other friends. 

Because it was a beautiful day today. 



So Craig had his coffee in the living room with me. And we had a very tasty croissant too.

And later when he had his next coffee we had another croissant. Ha. 

That was a very delicious morning for me. 

Then it was just the right time for my morning right beside my friend Craig nap. 



That was a very good relaxing morning for me. It is known. 

After lunchtime a man in a truck brought a very big cut the grass machine right here. 

It was so big you could not just push it. You had to ride on top of it. Oh goodness me.



And then the man went into our pond park for a long time.

So he could cut all the grass. 

When Zita came home she had two stones for the garden.

But they are not really stones. They are secret lights. Ha. That will be a surprise.

Then Zita and I went for another nice but not too far walk around.  

So we could make sure the squirrels did not steal my beautiful flowers. 



After I made sure everything outside was a safe as could be Craig and Zita went on their adventure walk. Ha.

And when they got home I had my late lunch. With potatoes on top.

Then Zita went outside right into the bushes. 

So she could make everything there neat and tidy.

Because some of the bushes were too bushy. That is silly. 

So she had to get a very sharp saw.



And the keep the sunshine away umbrella. Oh well.

But I had to stay inside and mind Craig. 

So he would not get into any trouble. Too bad for me.

A lady came an took away our rascal signs. Oh dear. 

Maybe she will win next time. Maybe. 

And Professor Jill came and talked to Zita too. 

But I had to stay in to mind Craig. Oh well.

We had our dinner on a stick tonight. 

But it was not a together dinner tonight. 

Because Niamh and all the ladies had a sleep over dinner at Miss Lindsay’s house. 

Mister Ben is away with his friends. I do not know where. Oh well. 

Miss Lindsay has a big furry black dog too. That was a good idea for her. Ha.

We watched the football game last night instead of our detective program. Oh well. Too bad for us.

So tonight after our dinner we watched the detective from way way far away Australia. 

But we did not see and kangaroos tonight. Just people. Oh well. 

Craig’s team nearly won. 

But then they did not. At the very very end. Too bad for them. 





No comments:

Post a Comment