Friday 17 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Fifteen

I was so busy today. 

Zita and I had a very nice all night sleep.

So when we were all awake we went for a lovely good morning walk.

And right away there were men right on the other side of my own corner.

And the were fixing the wires.

Because the very very big storm nearly knocked over a tree. Oh my goodness me.

So they came to fix it. 



But we did not stay there too long. In case something might fall and squish us. 

But it was a very beautiful day outside so we had a lovely walk.

And when we got home Niamh was all awake. 

And was in the living room. With lots and lots of colours all over our comfy rug.

Because we are going to have brand new colours all over our house. Ha.

But it is very hard to find the most beautiful colours ever.

So we have lots and lots of little piece of lots of colours.

And we have to pick one. 

So Niamh and I spent a long time looking at those pieces. 

I was so busy helping Niamh I did not go into our office to be Zita’s helper. Oh my goodness me.

Then Craig was all awake too.

So he came in to help and have his first too much coffee. 

And then Zita came in and everybody looked at all the little colours. 



My goodness me. 

That is a a very big job.

And very important too. Oh my goodness. 



So I was a very big help.

Then the silly afraid of me nurse came to look at Craig’s other foot.

So Niamh went into the front garden for a lovely swing and I minded her. 



And because it was a very beautiful sunny day we had a lovely relax. 

And when the nurse went away Niamh went downstairs to make her bedroom all neat and tidy again.

But I just went into the side yard and had my before lunchtime nap. Ha.

That was a very busy morning for me. 

And at lunchtime we looked at the beautiful colours again.



Because when you have to find brand new paint you do not want to make a big mistake. 

Then Zita had to go to our office to talk to even more new want to be rascal ladies. 

So I stayed in the living room and kept my friend Niamh all safe as could be. Ha. That is my best job. 


And we looked at pictures on her phone. Ha. Some are of me too. Ha. 

Emmet called us this afternoon. 

Because the aeroport in way far away found Miss Alice’s suitcase. 

And now it is back in Cork in her house. Ha. Emmet said she was very happy. 

Because now she has the presents we got her. And all her clothes too. 

Niamh and her lady friends are going to the football game tonight. 

And they are all coming here first. 

So Niamh had to go back downstairs to finish making her bedroom all neat and tidy.

So that her friends do not find out she is just all the time messy. Ha. 

Zita and Niamh moved the go fast car on to the street. So her friend’s car had a place to park. 

And not get caught by the tow them away trucks. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment