Monday 20 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Eighteen

It was a beautiful day today and it was not so cold either.

But it was our go to work Monday.

But we went for a very early little walk anyway.

And when we got back Zita and had a a very early meeting. Oh my goodness me.

And another one right after the first one. My goodness me. 

So I was very busy all morning being Zita’s very best helper.

The not so nice nurse was late today.

So Craig had a sleep in this morning.

And this morning the computer told us that today is the very longest day. 

So that is a very good day to have a sleep in. 

And because the day is so long it started summertime all by itself. That was a good idea.

Summertime is when you can have lovely relaxes outside. And sit on the new swing. 

And sometimes if you are tired even naps too. Ha.



After the nurse left I went into the living room to make sure Craig was still all alive. Ha.



And he was.

So I had a nice lunchtime nap beside him.

My friend Niamh is at our own giant building today. Right where she used to work.



Because she is working there there again for a little bit. My goodness. 

Everybody is working today. Except for Craig. Too bad for him.

After lunchtime the go fast car took Zita and me to my little hospital. 

To see my very nice Doctor Waller.

I go every year.

So he can make sure I am still all right. And to give me my own do not get all sick and die shots. Ha. 

And to look at my sometimes too sore leg too. 

I do not like car rides at all. They are way to shakey for me. 

Craig should have kept his old noisy very fast car.

Because nearly all the roof came off so dogs could stick their whole heads into the fast wind.

Emmet and Niamh used to do that. When they were very little. 



Maybe I would like those car rides. Maybe. 

My nice Doctor Waller said I was just fine. Except for my sometimes a bit too sore leg. Ha. Good for me.

And when I got home I got lots of delicious chicken on my lunch.

But I did not eat it all up.

Because I was very tired. I am always tired after going to my hospital. 

So I had a very nice relax right at our outside door. 



But Zita and the go fast car went to do lots of errands.

To find a brand new bottle for our outside stove.

And to take the cut the grass machine to the make it very sharp store. Oh my goodness me. 

Now we will have cooked outside very tasty food again. That was a good idea. 

I went outside for a bit. But I got too hot.

So when Miss Sash came to take Niamh and Miss Linsey shopping I was all fast asleep. Oh well. 

When Zita came home it was nearly our dinnertime. That was was good.

So I only had to mind Craig and Zita at dinner tonight. That is an easy job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment