Tuesday 7 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Five

I had a very quiet day today.

Zita and I got up early for our good morning walk. 

But it was just a rainy morning.

So when Zita and the go fast car went to her downtown office I had a sleep in with Craig. Ha.

And when Craig was all dressed so was Niamh and she went to her lovely store.

So it was time for Craig to make his first too much coffee and toasts. Ha.

But after I finished helping Craig with our toasts it was time for my morning nap.


It was a right beside my friend Craig nap. 

Craig saw the silly bunny hiding in our bushes.

Because it was raining. 



I did not see it because I was a bit fast asleep.

Having a long relax is a very good idea when it is an all the time rainy day outside. It is known. 

The computer said it was raining in way far away Cork too.

Maybe it is just raining everywhere. Maybe. 

When I woke up it was just in time for my own lunchtime. That was lucky. Good for me. 

I went outside for a nice sniff. 

But it was not so nice so I had a nice nap until Craig made his lunch.

Then I helped him.

Because he always makes his sandwiches way too big. 

So I have to help him. That is an easy job for me. 

Zita came home early today.

Because she had another important rascal ladies meeting after dinner.

So we had an early just Craig and Zita and I dinner.

Then I went into our office with Zita. 

To keep her company. It was my after dinner job.

And tonight is Niamh’s hard questions restaurant night. Oh well. 

So everything was very early. 

But we watched a bit of our detective program anyway. 

Then it was our bedtime. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment