Wednesday 22 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty

I did not have a good day today.

After our good morning walk Zita and I were having a nice relax in the front garden.

But when I jumped up and just like that I hurt my front leg.

 And I could not walk at all.

So Zita and Niamh had to help me into our living room.

So I could lie down. 

Because I could not stand up. Oh my goodness me. That was not so nice.

And Zita phoned my nice Doctor Waller. Oh my goodness me.

And then everybody stayed with me in the living room. So I would not be scared. 

Because they are my family. 



And I got lots of hugs.

And I got a pillow for my not working leg. Ha.

And Zita sat beside me and showed me pictures of beautiful flowers. 


And Niamh was nearly late for her work at the lovely store. 

Because she had to tell me her brand new stories. 

Last night Miss Emily’s own mother Miss Sarah went to the hard questions restaurant. Oh my.

She came to our city so she could watch Miss Emily get her important piece of paper. 



From the nice university. That made her very happy. That is good.

And that is why Mister Holden’s parents came here too. My goodness me.

But last night some nasty people broke the windows of his very old car. 

And they stole all his still dirty clothes. 

And now he has to buy brand new clothes. 

Because now he has no clothes at all. Oh my.

Niamh told me this when I was laying down resting my not working so well leg. 

Then she went to her lovely store. 

And I got a nice drink of water from a cup. Ha. That was interesting. 

And then I went outside.

But Zita had to help me because I could only hop. 

Because my front leg was too sore.

Craig came outside too. 



So we had a little outside relax.  Just Craig and I. 

Craig stayed outside for a long time until he got too hot.


Then Zita came outside to keep me company.  


Because I really wanted to be outside for my nap.

And Zita put a big belt around me. And it had a handle on top. To help me stand up.

It used to be my old friend Jamie’s belt. I could smell it. Ha.

Jamie was my friend for going for long walks with Professor Jill. 

And one time he had a very sore leg too. 

So this was his present to me now that my leg is sore too. 

That was very nice of him. 

Zita got the do not get too hot umbrella from the garden. So we would not just melt.

But then Doctor Waller called us.

And he said I have to go to my little hospital tomorrow morning.

So they can make some inside my leg pictures and he will look at them.

So he will know how to fix my leg. That is good. 

I came inside when it got too hot and had a very nice long nap in the kitchen.

My friend Craig stayed with me. 

Because when he had his all broken legs I always stayed with him. 

That is what your friends do. 

I just stayed in the kitchen and had a nice sleep until it was our detective program time.

Then Zita slid me only my comfy duvet right on the floor into the den. Ha. 

So I could watch the television with Craig and Zita. 

We went to bed early because we have to get up early tomorrow.

So we will not be late going to my hospital. Oh dear. Oh dear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment