Tuesday 28 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty Six

I had a very quiet day today.

Because it is a Craig and Poppy Day.

After our nice walk in the beautiful sunshine Zita’s go fast car took her downtown to her other office.

She took her old computer with her.

So she could have a brand new fast computer instead. That is a good idea. 

And when Niamh was all awake and dressed she went to the lovely store.

So there was only Craig here for me to mind. 

And he did not have his breakfast right away.

So I had a long morning nap. 

Then it was our lunchtime. So I woke back up. 

And we had toasts for lunch. Ha. That is silly.



Then we went outside into our side yard.

But not for such a long time today.

Because it was a little bit too hot for me.



So we went back inside and I had my next nap in the dining room.

Behind the sofa. Where it is very cool and quiet. 

My friend Emmet made a picture with old old Irish words on it.



And now everybody in the world likes it. 

But it is just a picture of a dog bopping another dog with an all in Irish words stick.

Maybe he stole some of Emmet’s very very old words. 

Maybe they are the words on Emmets arms. Maybe. Oh my goodness me. 

When Zita got home we had lots of toasts and eggs for our dinner.

Niamh could not eat with me tonight.

Because she was still helping Miss Tarryn make her new place as beautiful as could be.

So after we played the rope game it was time to watch our detective program.

And then Zita gave me my new medicine. So I had a lovely nap. 

Right there in the den. 

But when I woke up it was time to have my dessert.

And to go to bed too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment