Tuesday 21 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Nineteen

I had a very nice quiet day today.

Because it was a Craig and Poppy Day.

Zita’s bicycle took her downtown to her other office. 

But we went for our good morning walk first. 

And when Zita was gone Niamh went to her lovely store.

So it was only Craig and I in our house. 

We did not have our toasts outside today.

Because it was a lots of rain day. All day. And it is not even a little bit warm. 

So we just stayed in our dry comfy house. 

And looked out my watching window. 



So it was just the right day for long naps on the very comfy rug. 

So that is what I did. Ha. Good for me..

But this afternoon there was nasty too loud thunder. Oh my goodness me.



So I went into our big bedroom. And lay down on my comfy duvet.

Craig put his favourite very comfy shirt on top of me. Just like a blanket. 



And he stayed in the big bedroom with me. 

So then I was just a little bit very scared. 

When all the thunder and rain was gone the not so fast bicycle brought Zita home.

And she was not even a bit soggy.

So we had delicious messy sandwiches with peas. 

And I got lots of peas on my own dinner.

Niamh could not have her dinner with us tonight.

Because it is hard questions night Tuesday. So she went to that restaurant with her friends. 

When dinnertime was all finished Craig and Zita and I watched the dangerous spies program.

Until it was our bedtime. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment