Wednesday 29 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty Seven

Zita and I only went for a very little walk this morning. 

Because of my Doctor’s Weller’s new rules. Oh well.

And when we were home Niamh was all awake too.

And she went to the lovely store early. 

Because there is only Niamh and Tarryn at the store. 

Everybody else went to way far away Greece. To visit their cousins. 

And then Zita left too.

Because it was her day to go to Mister Richard’s make your hair beautiful store. 

And then there was only Craig and me here. 

So we had a living room relax and looked out the watching window for a while. Just together. 



It was not so nice outside because of some all the time rain. 

So I had my morning nap on top of Zita woolly slippers. Right in the kitchen. Ha. Good for me. 

When Zita came home she and I had lunchtime toasts.

But then she went to the make the lawn mower very sharp again store. 

Because the last time she was going to go to that store we had to visit Doctor Weller. Oh well.

When she was away Craig and I had a very delicious peanut butter and honey sandwich.

And I looked out my window too. To make sure everything was just right. 



But Craig used all the honey. Now there is none for anyone else. Oh dear. Too bad for them. 

And when Zita came home it was just in time for my afternoon nap. Ha. 

I did not have any outside naps today.

Because of the little all the time rain.



Mister Paul came over for coffees visit anyway. Even in the rain. 

And he borrowed Zita make your bicycle tires very hard machine.

After he left I had to remind Craig that it was my first dinnertime. 

And then Niamh was home. That was nice.

And tomorrow night she is going with Tara to the Mahoney cottage. 

And they are going to cook delicious food for everybody. 

Because it is nearly our country’s sing happy birthday day.

And Niamh always goes to the Mahoney’s for those days. With all the Mahoneys too. 

Because now the lake is not way too cold for a nice swim. Ha. 

We had sausages for our together dinner tonight. 

And we cooked them outside too. Ha.

Sausages are my favourite too. 

Then it was time for a relax and to play the rope game.

And just like that it was time to watch our detective program.




No comments:

Post a Comment