Friday 10 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Eight

Zita and I got up early this morning.

Because she had to go to her downtown office to fix things. Oh dear.

But first we went on a very nice long walk. And we went to visit our little lake.



It was a very nice morning outside. 

But when we got home the go fast took her downtown.

So I waited for Craig to get all awake. And he did not have a sleep in today.

So we looked out  watching window and he had his first coffee.

The special school bus for the helper dogs was here today. 



Because they were practicing their helping today. On my street. 

They learn how to be the very best minder dogs.

For those people who cannot see anything at all. Oh my goodness me. 

It was a nice morning for practicing today. 



Then I had my good morning nap. 


Craig did not have his next coffee this morning.

So we did not have our together toasts today. Too bad for me. 

When Niamh got up Miss Sash’s Jeep came to find her.

Because they were buying more stuff for Miss Sash’s brand new little apartment. 

And when Niamh got home I ate my breakfast.

Because I forgot to eat it this morning and Niamh said that I might starve all away. Oh my goodness me.

So I ate it right away. Good for us. 

Then she had to wash Miss Sash’s brand new pants.

Because Miss Sash spilled coffee on them. And she did not even have them on.

They were still in a bag. 

And she spilled her coffee into the bag. Oh my goodness me. That was silly. Oh well. 

Then I had to help Craig eat his giant peanut butter and honey sandwich. Ha. That was not so hard. 

Then it was my watching everything from my watching window time. That is an important job. 

And now I can do it lying down. 

Because I can still see outside even when I am having a bit of a relax. 

And Mister Paul came over for an afternoon outside relax with Craig. He had a beer too. 

When Zita came home she and Craig went for their adventure walk.

So I minded the house.

But they were gone for a very long time.

Because they met Richard. Right on the street. With bags full of delicious things for Kathy to cook. Ha.

And they talked for so long that when they got home they just called Mister Tony’s just for delicious pizzas store.

And the nice man brought us a giant pizza. 

But we were already watching the new detective program. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment