Monday 13 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Eleven

We had a busy day all day today.

As soon was were fast awake we went for a very long nice walk. 

We visited our all full up to the top lake. That was a good walk for us. 

But then it was a go back to work Monday for Zita and me.

And we were very very busy right away. 

Craig did not have a sleep in either.

Because the not so nice nurse came again this morning. 

So I stayed in the side yard with my friend Niamh and guarded her.

Until that nurse was all gone away to somewhere else. Ha. 

Then I went into our office to be Zita best helper.

And at lunchtime Niamh went to find Mister Holden. 

Maybe to have a nice outside lunch. 

Or even have a beer. 

Or a fancy drink in a tall not made of plastic glass. Maybe. 

Today Zita’s friends were outside making a cage all over our just for vegetables garden.

So that silly bunny will not eat all my green beans and my tasty carrots. Ha.

That was a good idea. 

But they are a bit noisy.

But I had a very nice in the kitchen nap anyway. 

Because it was just a bit too hot outside to have a nice side yard nap. Oh well.



If you are a bit furry just like me it is too easy to be a hot dog just like that.

So if I look like I am too hot my family makes me come inside. 

Even when I am fast asleep. Oh well.

This afternoon I stayed in the kitchen. Nearly all afternoon.

Because Zita had three very important on the computer meetings this afternoon. 

And you have to be very very quiet when people are listening. 

But they cannot hear it when I snore just a little bit when I am in the kitchen. 

Then I went into the living room.

Because my friend Craig does not mind if I snore a little bit when I am all just fast asleep. Ha.

I had a sleepy afternoon.



Good for me. 

When Zita was finished our work we went for another walk. With Professor Jill.

But it was a little walk.

Because I got a bit hot and a bit tired too.



So I came home to mind Craig and Zita walked Professor Jill to her house.

So she would not get lost. 

Because she did not have any of her dogs with her. My goodness me.

When Niamh came home with Miss Tarryn they sat on the swing.

So I went outside too. 

So I could guard them. Good for me.

And when Zita got home I guarded her too. Ha.



When we came in it was time for our dinner. Good for us. 

And then we had our very tasty together dinner.

And watched our detective program until I was fast asleep again. Oh well.










No comments:

Post a Comment