Monday 6 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Four

It was our back to work Monday again.

So after we had our very nice and nearly long good morning walk Zita and I went into our office.

Because it was work time. Oh well.

When Craig was all dressed and had his next another too much coffee we had our toasts.

And we had the very tasty for toasts bread today.

And just when I finished my toasts two of our very very fast aeroplanes flew right over the top of my house.

So I barked at them.

But they were way too loud so I do not think they heard me. 

Craig said they were here to remind everybody that this is a famous day. 

When all our soldiers went to way far away France. 

Because it was just full of nasty soldiers. So we shot them until they went home. Ha.

So now we can go to France and we do not have to shoot anyone at all.

And we can have croissants whenever we want. And their very very tasty cheese too. Ha.

Even Craig’s father took his very noisy aeroplane there too. Oh my. 

That is way it is important to remember this day. 

But today in my house everyone is a bit sad.

Because our makes the tastiest treats store is going to close. 



So now we will not have their delicious for sandwiches bread either. Oh my goodness me.

And they always made our happy birthday cakes too. Oh dear me.

Maybe we cannot have anymore sing happy birthday cakes anymore. Goodness gracious me. 

I did not tell Niamh when she was all awake.

Because I did not want her to be sad before her lunchtime. 

So she sat outside on the swing and talked to her friends on her telephone and was not sad. Good for me. 

I did not tell Emmet either. 

Because they make Emmet’s very favourite lemon cookies. Oh my goodness me.

I do not think they make such delicious lemon cookies in way far away Cork. Too bad for Emmet. 

After lunchtime Zita and I were very busy again. 

So I was her very best helper again. Good for me. 

We did not eat outside today. 

Because it was just a cloudy all the time day. 


And today Craig forgot all about my afternoon lunch.

So I had a before dinnertime dinner instead. But I got potatoes right on top.

Craig says if I eat anymore potatoes I will be Poppy an madra. Ha. That is silly.

Because I am Mademoiselle Poppy Le Chien. Ha. Good for me.

I took Zita and Niamh on a before dinnertime walk today. 

And we went just all around our block and around the park too.

I was their very best minder dog. 

So we did not see even one raccoon or a smelly skunk. Good for me.

Then it was time for me to help make our tasty spaghetti dinner. That is a good job for me. 

Then Niamh went for a nice all over walk.

And then Craig and Zita and I watched our detective program.

It was a busy day for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment