Monday 27 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty Five

It was a beautiful as could be day today.

So we got up early for our good morning walk.

We did not have a very long walk. I wanted to go and visit our little lake. 

But Zita said it was too far. 

Because of Doctor Waller’s new I have take it easy for a while rule. Oh well.

After our breakfast Zita went to see her own doctor. To make sure she was still all right.

I stayed in our office so I could mind it all by myself.

But then Niamh was all awake and needed my help to look out the window. That is an easy job.

The men who have the little all by themselves boats left a little island right in our pond.



Now my friends the ducks get on it to have a lovely morning relax. Ha. 

And when Craig was all awake Zita was home again.

So I went back into our office so I could be Zita favourite helper. Ha.

That nurse came again today. 

So I made sure she was not being nasty to my best friend Craig.

Then I went back to help Zita.

After the nurse left Craig had his next another coffee and very crunchy toasts.

I went in and helped him with the toasts. Zita did not mind. 

Then because it was such a beautiful day Niamh went for a by herself walk. Ha.


Today she is helping move Miss Tarryn to her auntie’s house. 

Miss Sash and the noisy Jeep went to help too. 

Miss Tarryn is going to live at that house for a while. 

Last night Niamh went to a dancing birthday party. And it was outside. Oh my goodness me. 



But when she came home there were lots and lots of people on our front lawn.

Lots of them were waiting for cars to take them home.

Because there was a very loud concert up on the busy street last night. 

Now all those people had to go home. And they sat on our lawn. Oh my goodness me. 

Craig and Zita went on their together at lunchtime walk.

I stayed here and minded everything and Niamh too. 

After they came home I had a little nap.

But then I had to remind Craig it was passed my lunchtime. But I did not starve. 

Because it was not so very late. Just a bit late. 

So when I was all full up I went back to my rascal ladies work in our office.

We had lots of meetings today. And some were maybe important. Maybe. 

I did not know.

Because I went to fast asleep right under Zita’s go up and down desk. 

It was only Craig and Zita for me to mind at dinnertime.

Because it took a long time to help Tarryn move. 

So she could not have a together dinner with us.

Then we watched our detective program. And I fell asleep too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment