Friday 24 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty Two

I had a very quiet day today.

Because I have to be very careful so I can get much better.

But I walked from the living room to our office so I could be Zita’s best helper. All by my self.

But I can not get all standing up without a bit of help. 

Because of the sore legs. 

Yesterday Zita and Niamh bought extremely delicious donuts for all the nice nurses at my hospital.

And they brought another box home for here. Ha.

But I did not have any because I had pizza crunchies instead. 

At lunchtime Zita went to have a meeting and do some errands.

So I went into the bathroom so I could have a nice cold drink. From the bathtub.



I walked there by myself and Niamh only had to help me a little bit.

Then I went outside for a nice little relax.

Craig and Niamh came with me. 

But then I went back into my living room all by myself.

And Niamh got my very own box of ice to lick.



Because I was a bit too hot. 

And then it was time for my lunchtime relax with my best friend Niamh.



Right in the living room. On the very comfy rug. 

And when Zita got home I had my lunch. With brand new cooked potatoes. 

And I ate everything standing up all by myself. Ha. Good for me. 

Everybody was very happy. 

Because I am a little bit better today. Ha. Good for me. 

After a little while I went back to our office to be a big help for my best friend Zita. 

And to have my afternoon nap too. 

It is good to have best friends when you are not so very well. It is known.

Miss Tarryn came to have dinnertime with us tonight.

And I got the orange potatoes on my dinner. They are especially delicious potatoes.

Then when we went into the den Zita and cut some of the too much furr on my feet.

Because I was slipping all over. Oh my goodness me. 

Then we watched the spy program. 

Before it was our bedtime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment