Monday 9 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Seventy Six

We all went to bed early last night.

Right after our birthday cake party. 

Because it was a very busy day yesterday. 

For her birthday I got Zita a big bottle that smells like oranges. 



But it is for tasty salads. Ha. That was a good idea.

We got it from the special store for delicious oils for salads. And it is not even far away from my house. Ha. 

And Craig got Zita a very big swing.

So we can have a lovely relax on our own patio. 




But we have to put it altogether. So I did not get to swing in it today. 

And after our dinner we had a very tasty chocolate cake.



Emmet found it at the makes only delicious cakes store. 

And everybody sang Zita the happy birthday song. Me too. That is my very favourite song. 

I am a very good singer. Everybody said so. 

Miss Alice used to sing to lots of people. For real money. I did not know that.

Emmet is now all better today. 

So he and Miss Alice went for nice all over our neighborhood walks today.

Because was a very beautiful sunny day for adventure walks all day today.



This morning Niamh got brand new holes in her ears just for beautiful jewelry. Oh my goodness me. 

Zita and I went for a very nice good morning walk before she had to go to her rascal ladies job.

I was not her best helper assistant today.

Because I had to mind Emmet and Niamh and Miss Alice when they had their breakfasts.

Miss Alice has toasts for breakfast. Just like me. Ha. That is good. 

There were lots of men on my own corner nearly all day. And a very big truck. 

There were not even a bit noisy. I do not know why.



And they brought their own signs too. Oh well.

I had a very quiet afternoon.

Because Emmet and Miss Alice went out for a walk to Mister Kettleman’s delicious bagels store.

And Niamh went for an adventure with Tarryn and Miss Sash in the noisy Jeep.

So I only had to mind Craig and Zita. That is an easy job. 

Our friends the Mahoneys are still in way far away Italy.



I saw the picture of Kathy. Ha.

She got some flowers for the for Mother’s Day. Just like Zita. 

Then Niamh and Emmet and Miss Alice and Tarryn were all back home. At the same time. 

So the go fast car took them all on an all over our city adventure ride. Ha. That was a good idea. 

When everybody was all away Craig and I went outside to my side yard,

So Craig could read his favourite detective book and I could chew on my outside ball.

Then we were tired so we came in so we could have a peanut butter and honey sandwich.

Because no one is ever too tired to have a peanut butter sandwich. It is known. 

Then I had my afternoon nap. On my comfy kitchen rug. 

When Zita was all finished the rascal ladies work everybody came home.

And it was time for Zita and I to make our very tasty dinner. We made chicken.

Because chicken is my favourite. Ha. Good for me.

We did not watch our detectives tonight.

Because we stayed at the dining room table so everybody could tell nearly very true stories. Ha.

I had a nice kitchen rug nap. 





No comments:

Post a Comment