Monday 2 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty Nine

We had a quiet day today.

Because we were way too busy yesterday.

After Zita and I went for our good morning walk she had to go to her downtown office.

So she could talk to people who want to be rascal ladies too. 

So I got up on the big bed and kept Craig comfy warm. Until he was all wide awake.

When Craig had his breakfast I was fast asleep on my very comfy kitchen duvet. Oh well. 

This morning we saw that our pond was filled right up.



And our outside bathtub for the little birds is all full up too. Ha.

Zita fixed it after the ice broke it. My goodness me. 

Our Nana got the birthday present I got for her. And she liked it too. Ha. 



I saw the picture from way far away Dublin. 

And she got her very own very beautiful sing happy birthday cake. 



And she was even right on the cake too. With her Irish tea. And all her knitting too. Ha. 

That is a very good cake. 

It was way too beautiful to set all on fire. That was a good idea. 

This morning I went outside for just a little bit.

But only for a little bit 

Because it was not such a beautiful day outside this morning. Oh well.


Niamh had a sleep in today. 

But when she came upstairs I was fast asleep on the very very comfy new rug. 



So we had cuddles until I was fast awake too. Ha. 

Then it was time for our lunch. 

And I found tasty chicken right on top of my lunch. That was a good idea. 

So I only ate the chicken. Oh well.

I went outside to our neat and tidy side yard to smell everything and chew on my used to be ball.

Craig came outside too. To keep me company.

And when we were there All of a sudden Mister Paul came for a visit.

Because his bicycle did not have enough air. 

And he needed to borrow Zita’s bicycle tire machine. Oh dear me.

Then when the tires were fixed he went to visit his daughter. 

But he was not so sure his tires were very good tires. Oh my. That is not so good.

After he was gone I came in the house for my own after nap. 



On the new comfy rug.

But it was not so easy to have a nice nap.

Because the men and their noisy machine came back to make more holes in my other street. Oh dear me.

But they only stayed for a little while. That was good. 

Then I had to watch everything until dinnertime.



Emmet cannot have his dinner with us tonight.

Because it is his dragons game friend’s sing happy birthday day. 

And all the friends are going to a nice restaurant for dinner. 

And Emmet got the lady a book. 

All about the long long time ago. 

Before there were churches all over. Just nice trees in the forest. 

So I only had to mind Craig and Zita and Niamh for dinnertime tonight.








No comments:

Post a Comment