Friday 20 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty Seven

Zita and I went for a lovely together walk this morning. 

And it was a beautiful as could be day today.

We only went around my own streets.

Because I was still a bit tired from my sick tummy. Oh well.

Then it was time for our rascal ladies work.

So we went into our own office so I could be Zita's very best helper.

When Niamh got up she went to visit Cara and Lee’s house.

Because they are all in far away Toronto.

So Niamh went to keep Mister Disney company. 

He is a very little dog and gets a bit scared when he is just all alone. Oh dear. 

That is why Niamh went there. 

So he would not be too scared. And to find his breakfast too. 

My friend Emmet is still very very busy finishing his for Australia story. Oh dear. 

And now he had to start another brand new story. 

For a brand new book. And his name will be on it. 

I did not have breakfast with Craig.

Because I was too busy helping Zita. And I was giving my tummy a little rest too.

At lunchtime Emmet and then Zita went outside into the lovely sunshine.



But Zita went on her still not very fast bicycle to get some tasty food. 

Because we are having own made pizzas for our dinner tonight. Pizzas are my favourite too. 

I stayed here to have my brunch. Ha.

I have brunch when it is too late for me to eat my breakfast time. Oh well.

I got cheesie treats today. 

We put the living room rug back on top of the floor. 

So that is where I had my after brunch nap. 

This afternoon I took Craig outside to my side yard. For a long time. 

And I had a lovely sleep in the lots of sunshine.

And Craig listened to his old music on a little music machine. Ha. 

We stayed for a long time. 



Even though it was almost hot. Ha. 

That was a good afternoon for us. 

My friend Emmet sat on the new swing all afternoon. 

But he did not fall fast asleep. Ha. 

It was a very good day to be outside.

After our altogether pizzas dinner Craig and Zita and I watched our detective program.

In our very comfy den. 

And Emmet went back outside to sit on the comfy swing. 

And look at our beautiful pond.

Niamh and Tarryn went out to have a tasty dessert.

So we all had a big relax. 



And I had a very big sleep. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment