Wednesday 25 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Ninety Two

Today is Craig’s sing happy birthday day. 

But he did not have a big sleep in.

I thought you had to have a sleep in on your own birthday. Maybe not. Oh well.

When Zita and I got home from our lovely all over walk Miss Emily was here.

She stayed here last night. 

Because her little apartment did not have any lights on. 

And her squeaky clean shower did not work. 

Because of all the fallen down trees. Oh my goodness me. 

So she stayed here last night so she could have a nice shower and not be smelly like a skunk. 

It was a very beautiful sunny day outside today.

So I had a very nice long nap outside in my side yard.

But then I was a bit hungry because it was time for my brunch. Ha.

So Craig got me my tasty food so I would not starve.

This morning Niamh walked to her lovely store.because it was just beautiful outside.

And then Miss Emily went back to her little apartment.

Because they found all her electricity. That was good. 

So then Zita went to do some secret errands. 

Because it is Craig’s happy birthday day. 

So Craig and I went into the side yard for a little while. 

Because it was still beautiful and sunny outside.


Emmet is still very very busy writing his stories for the universities. 

But he is all finished his story for the big meeting in way way far away Australia. That is good. 

But Miss Alice’s suitcase is still all lost at the aeroport in Dublin. Oh my goodness me. 

Maybe Pyrates stole it. 

Colonel Dugal says there are way too many Pyrates just now.

That is why we just gave the far away people even more of our giant canons. 

Because of the very nasty Pyrates over there. That is not so very good. 

When Zita was back home she and Craig went up to the busy street by themselves. 

So they could have a nice happy birthday lunch.

And they found an outside just for tasty breakfasts restaurant. 



And it was not even breakfast time. Oh my goodness. 

But they had a very tasty breakfast anyway. 

Because it is Craig’s sing happy birthday day. Ha. 


When they came home I was only very nearly fast asleep. 

Because I was still minding Emmet. That is an easy job for me.

Because when Emmet is in the house he is always downstairs writing the very interesting story for his far away university. 

This afternoon my friend Kathy came to visit us. But she did not sing the happy birthday song. 

She just told us all about way far away Italy. That was vey nice.

Then Zita and the go fast car brought Niamh home from the lovely store.

So she would not be late for Craig’s sing happy birthday dinner. 

If you are late for parties there will be not even be a little bit of delicious cake left for you. 

Because everybody else will gobble it all up. Oh my goodness me. 

And we had Craig’s favourite dinner cooked on a stick for our party dinner.

And Zita made a special all on fire cake and we all sang the happy birthday song.

And she made it with Craig’s favourite chocolate bar all over the top. 

I sang too. Because that is my favourite song. 

When Craig opened my present he was very surprised. 

Because I found him a new all stuffed friend. 



And it was Mister Elon the very fierce Musk Ox. From way way up north. 

I think he just got all lost. Maybe.

But now he can live here with us. Ha. Good for me. 

And after everybody talked for a very long time we went to bed. 

I was very tired. I had a very busy day. 

So I had a nice nap while everybody talked.

We did not watch any detective programs tonight.

Because of the birthday party.










No comments:

Post a Comment