Tuesday 3 May 2022

Day Three Thousand five Hundred and Seventy

We were very busy last night. And all night long too. Oh my goodness me.

At dinnertime last night Niamh got a sick tummy headache.

Because of the different weather. Oh my.

So she took her special do not be sick medicine. But it did not work so very well.

So my friend Zita stayed with Niamh in her giant bed room. All night. Oh my goodness me.

So when it was Craig’s bedtime I stayed right there. To keep him company.

So he would not be too scared because Zita was not there. That is an important job for me. 

And very very early this morning the go fast took Zita went to the open all the time store.

To get some squishy jello for Niamh’s tummy. Oh my goodness me.

It was good that it had its go fast tires on. Ha. 

Then Niamh came upstairs and lay down on the sofa all covered in a blanket.

So I stayed in the living room with Zita and Niamh.

Because I am the very best sick tummy nurse ever. Zita told me. 

Emmet was awake very early too.

Because today was his day to have a very early visit with Doctor Don up on the busy street. Oh well.

But Doctor Don is a very nice dentist. That is good. 

When Craig was all awake Zita and Niamh and I went into the den and watched a movie on the television.

Because a nice nurse came to put new bandages on Craig’s foot. 

And there was not enough room for all of us in the living room. 

So I minded Zita and Niamh in the den.

I did not eat my breakfast this morning.

Because I was way to busy with my very important nursing job.

Then Craig put tasty chicken on my breakfast. But I only ate the chicken. 

Because I was too busy to eat all the rest. Oh my goodness me.

It was not such a very nice day outside today. 

Because of the different weather. 

Emmet did not even go on an after morning walk. 

But way after lunchtime Craig put peanut butter on my breakfast.

And he brought it into the den.

So I would have a full up tummy. 

Sometimes if I do not eat I get a sick tummy.

So Craig said there was already too many sick tummies in our house. 

So I had to eat everything all up or Craig said I would not be such a very good nurse.

That was not such a nice thing to say. 

But I ate it all up. Because peanut butter is very tasty. 

I got Mahoney pictures today. 



And they were in a giant old as could be building.

And it did not even have a roof anymore or a nice comfy floor. Oh dear. 

That is not such a good building. 

But I do not think that they are staying there at night. 

Maybe they found a nice hotel that has free cheese or fat croissants for breakfast. Maybe. 

This afternoon I just stayed in the den until nearly dinnertime so I could mind Zita and Niamh.

So we all had all afternoon for a big relax. 

Niamh’s tummy was not sick anymore but she was just very tired.

Because she did not go to sleep last because she was too busy being sick.

And Zita did not sleep so much either.

Because she was always awake to help Niamh not be too sick.

So we only had a little tasty altogether dinner tonight.

Because everybody was all tired out. Even me too. 

So Emmet went to Mister Kettleman’s and brought home bagel sandwiches for everybody. 

Except me.

Because I got lots of very tasty from Italy cheese on top of my dinner. 

Then Niamh had a nice shower and went to bed. 

Because she was too tired.

Then Craig and Zita and I watched a little bit of our detective program before it was our bedtime too. 








No comments:

Post a Comment