Tuesday 31 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Ninety Eight

I had a nice quiet day all day.

Because it was an only Craig and Poppy at home day. 

Before the not so very fast bicycle took Zita downtown to her other office we had a very lovely long walk.

And we went before it was too hot. That was a good idea.

Because it was very hot all day.

But we saw the very beautiful flowers in our other garden on our beside us street. 



And when Niamh was all awake she watched her favourite program on her computer.

Right upstairs.



So I minded her. Ha. That is my favourite good morning job.

Then she flew away on her very fast bicycle right down the street to her lovely store. 

So then there was only Craig and I in the house. 

Because Emmet’s in Toronto aeroplane found its way to Dublin all by itself.



So now Emmet is back to his very little apartment in Cork.  

And not here for me to mind. Oh well. 

Emmet looked at a giant mountain of all lost suitcases in the aeroport in Dublin.

But he could not find Miss Alice’s own suitcase. That is not so very good. 

I only had a little outside nap this morning.


Because I got too hot right away.

So Craig made the house cooler with out blow cold air machine. 

Then I had my nice morning nap in the cool kitchen. Ha.

Miss Tarryn and her own aunt came to our house to find all the clothes that they did not sell. Oh dear.

Then Craig and I went outside but only so I could smell all the air.

So I would know what was going on in my own neighbourhood. Ha.

People can not do that because their noses are way too small. Too bad for them. 

Then Craig and I had our later lunch. We had a peanut butter and cheese sandwich. Ha. 

With my favourite Mister Saint Albert’s cheese. From his very own store. 

Sometimes Zita and Craig even go right to the store.

Because it is not so very far away. 

When Zita and the not so fast bicycle got home went went for another walk.

But only a little walk.

Because we had to make a tasty dinner too. Ha.

Niamh did not have her dinner with us.

Because she was helping Miss Sash move into her new apartment. 

And Miss Tarryn was helping Miss Sash too. 

So that is where they had their own dinners. Oh well.

We had some used steak. I had some too. 

Then we watched a detective program from way way far away Australia. 

And there were Kangaroos too. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment