Saturday 7 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Seventy Four

I had the very busiest day ever in the whole world. It is known.

Because today is Zita’s sing happy birthday day and Miss Alice is visiting us the very same day. Oh my goodness.

So everybody decided to have our birthday cake party tomorrow.

So Miss Alice would not be too tired to sing the happy birthday song. Ha. That is a good idea.

And today is a make the house spic and span day too. Oh my goodness.

And Zita’s brother Uncle Ciaran call her on the telephone.

From way far away Spain. To say happy birthday to his sister. 

And it was Craig’s coffee with old friends day too. Oh my goodness.

So I had to say good morning to them and help Craig with his breakfast toasts.

And Miss Brenda and Mister Rob came to bring Zita beautiful flowers for her birthday. Oh my goodness.

I had a very busy morning. 



Then Emmet and Niamh went out together. To do some secret shopping. Oh my goodness.

Yesterday Emmet got my secret present for Zita. Ha. I even know what it is.

Because Emmet showed it to me. 

But then we hid it. Because it is a secret present. Ha. 

When Emmet came back home he had a brand new beautiful jacket for getting all dressed up. Ha.

Then Niamh got all of Craig’s money to do some more secret shopping. We had a very very busy day. 

And Miss Alice’s aeroplane did not get lost and found Toronto all by itself. 

But she had to wait for a long time to find an aeroplane that knew the way to our aeroport. Oh my goodness me. 

Mister Aidan sent me a picture of a castle. In way far away Italy.


But I do not think anybody lives there. Oh well. Too bad for them.

All the Mahoneys are still in Italy.

So they can have very delicious food everyday. Ha. That was a good idea. 



After I had my lunch I went outside to my full of sunshine side yard. For my afternoon relax. 



Because I had a very busy morning. 

When I was all full up with relax Zita and I went for our before dinnertime walk.

And we found professor Jill too. Ha.



It was still as beautiful as could be in the beautiful sunshine. 

Some of the trees are nearly full up. That is good. 



When Niamh got home she brought a giant secret present with her. Oh my goodness me.



We put a very big sheet all over it.

Because was a secret present. 

When it was nearly time for Miss Alice’s aeroplane to find us the go fast car took Zita and Emmet to the aeroport.

And my friend Emmet took beautiful flowers to give to her. 

Because they are friends. 

When the go fast car brought everybody home. We had a little nice to meet you party.

But it was not a long party because of the wrong clocks in Ireland.

But tomorrow we will have our cake and secret presents party. That will be good. 








No comments:

Post a Comment