Saturday 28 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Ninety Five

Everybody was all up and all dressed very early this morning. And Craig was just all awake too. Oh my goodness me.

Because it was our day to sell all our too much stuff.

So we had to get everything ready. We even had two keep you cool tents. 


And Niamh played loud music right on our front yard. 

And Professor Jill brought lots of stuff too.

So I was very very busy minding everybody this morning.

And lots of our friends came to visit us. 

Because we were right in our front garden for everybody to see. Ha.

But when I got way too hot I came back inside where it was nice and cool.

There were lots of people everywhere. Even on all my walking streets. 



So we did not go for a walk this morning. 

But Craig found a very lovely moose. And he did not even have to go anywhere.



Because Mister Moose used to live at professor Jill’s house. And it was outside. 

But now it lives here. Ha. That was a good idea. 

And now Mister Moose can keep Mister Elon company. 

Because they are both from our country. Ha.

And Zita sold lots and lots of our extra plants and even some little bushes.


Now even more people will have beautiful gardens too. Ha. That was a good idea.

There were so many people here I had to go in the house.

So I would not get squished flat by all the people. Oh dear me. 

Miss Emily came to visit us.

And she brought us little pies full of very delicious berries. 

Craig and I had one. 

While I was having a rest inside when I was too hot. 

And after lunchtime everything was all sold. Ha.

And Niamh and Tarryn made lots and lots of money. Ha. 

And when everybody was back inside I ate my own tasty brunch. With round potatoes on top. 

Because I was way way too busy all morning to eat any of my breakfast. Oh well. 

Then Zita and her bicycle went up to the busy street to find some very delicious steaks for our together dinner. 

At our favourite only for very delicious meat store. Ha. 

But it is only for Craig and Zita and Emmet and me.

Because Niamh and Tarryn went to Miss Sash’s for the very big party. Too bad for them.

Before dinnertime Craig and Zita went for an adventure walk.

But they only went to Miss Bruna and Mister Lyndon’s from yard instead.

And they just talked about the sell everything day.

I stayed here to mind the house.

And when they came home Professor Jill brought her truck here. 

Because she found a not even too old rug for her house. And it was just across the street. Ha.

So she took it to her house in her truck.

Then Zita cooked the steaks on our outside stove. 

I was her best helper. That is always a good job for dogs. It is known.

Because I always get some tasty steak after dinnertime. 

And after we watched our detective program we were very tired so we went to our comfy beds. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment