Saturday 21 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty Eight

I had a very busy morning today.

Zita and I went for a very nice walk all over.

And then we cut all the grass in our front yard.

We had to it very first thing. 

Before the too hot caught us. 

Then we had a nice relax in the living room.

But we were so relaxed that Zita forgot to give me my own breakfast. 

Then Zita drove Niamh to the lovely store in the go fast car. 

But when Craig was all awake he thought I had gobbled my breakfast all up. 

And I had not even had a bit.

And Craig went to have his old friends coffees in the den. Too bad for me.

But when Zita got home she remembered that she forgot. Oh my goodness me.

So when Craig got me my brunch he put tasty from the refrigerator treats on top.

So I did not just starve all away today. Only just a little bit. That is good.

Then Craig and Zita went for a adventure walk in the too hot.

I stayed here to mind Emmet when he was talking to Miss Alice in way far away Cork. 



Everywhere all the trees are full up with their beautiful leafs. 

Even all around our very wonderful pond.



And our own bushes are filled up too.



So is the beautiful new tree we got last year. Ha. That is a good tree. 

And now we have a beautiful round and round plant. 

And it is not even a bush. It is a fern. I did not know that. Oh dear me.

After Craig and Zita were home the go fast car took Zita to look at interesting things on peoples front lawns. 

Then she went to find a giant do not get sunburned umbrella. 

Emmet had to go out in the too hot after lunchtime.



Because he had to find some more of his favourite icy tea. 

Craig and I just stayed in the house. We did not even go in the side yard. Good for us. 

And then just like that there was awful very loud thunder. 

And lots of very fast rain too. 

I do not like that noisy thunder. 

So I went in the bathroom because the nasty thunder cannot find you in the bathroom.

Because it does not have any windows so the thunder does not know where you are. Ha.

Craig came in with me too. 

But when Zita went out and it was way too rainy to drive so far.

So she went to Niamh’s store’s parking lot and stayed in the go fast car. 

Because of all the way too much fast rain. 

And then the lovely store just closed everything right up too. 

So the go fast car brought Zita and Niamh back home. And they were all safe. That was a good idea.

But on Kathy’s street giant branches just fell over and crashed. Oh my goodness me.



And there was even a broken tree right on my own pond. That is not right.



And a branch even broke off our own big trees. Oh my goodness me. 

But it was only a little branch. That is good. 

But everybody was home at our house so we had very delicious sausages. Ha.

Then we watched some more of the lady detective who is a professor too. Oh my goodness me.

Maybe professor Jill could be a detective. Maybe. 





No comments:

Post a Comment