Sunday 15 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty Two

It was sleep in Sunday but Zita and I did not have a nice sleep in.

Because we wanted to go for our good morning walk.

We did not go to our little to see the beautiful flowers.

Because Zita said that there would be too many people there.

And we would get all squished. Oh dear me.

So we went all over my own neighbourhood instead. 

It was not way too hot today. 

Then after our breakfast Zita and I went into our garden to dig up the way too many dandelions. Ha.

I was a very big help. 

Then we were bored and went in the house.

So Zita could talk to her parents in way far away Dublin.

Today is our cousin Emma’s sing happy birthday day.

So Zita’s parents are going to Auntie Eileen’s house for a cake party.

And Zita’s mother made a special cake for her. Ha.

Miss Alice’s aeroplane found Dublin all by itself but her suitcase did not. Oh my goodness me.

So she had to take the train home without all her lovely presents. Oh my goodness me. That is not all right. 

And in the middle of the night some nasty people stole the sign from my corner. That is not all right.

We will have to get another one. Maybe even bigger. Ha. 

When Craig was all awake Zita took Emmet to Miss Morgan’s sing happy birthday party.

And play their dragons game too. 




Even another birthday today. Oh my goodness.

Then it was just the right time for my before lunchtime nap.


I have a very comfy living room rug. 

When Zita came home we had more coffees and our together toasts too. Ha.

Then Niamh came home. And Miss Tarryn and Miss Sash too.

They came home to build our brand new outside swinging sofa. 



The one Zita got for her birthday. That was a good present. 

But then there was lots of rain. 



So they had a swing in the lots of rain. Ha.

And then they had to put the top on Miss Sash’s Jeep. Oh my goodness.

Then they were as soggy as could be. Too bad for them.

But then there was lots of scary nasty too loud thunder. 



So I went to keep Zita company. So she would not be very scared. 

And when Zita went to find Emmet Niamh and Miss Tarryn and Miss Sash came upstairs.

So I could mind them.

We went in the den to watch a movie with me. 

Then they were not scared either. Good for me. 

When Zita and Emmet came home Emmet went for a big nap.

Because he was way busy for lots of time.

So now was too tired. Oh well. 

When the rain was all gone Zita and Niamh finished building the swinging sofa. Ha.

And then they sat on it. That was a good idea.



But then Niamh was tired too.

And she had to have a squeaky clean bath.

So only Craig and Zita were upstairs for our own made tasty bagels sandwiches. 

And when we were all finished it was just the right time to watch our detective program. Good for us.



No comments:

Post a Comment