Monday 16 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty Three

It was go back to work Monday again.

So we did not have any sleep ins before we went on our good morning to everything walk.

To look at all the beautiful flowers in my neighbourhood. 



And even some very beautiful trees too.

It was not way too hot today. That was nice.

So when we got back home Zita and I went into our office. 

Because that is where we do our rascal ladies work.

We had a very quiet day today.

Because it is just us here. 

And there is only just us for me to mind. 

So I can have lovely naps. Ha.

I did not have breakfast with Craig this morning.

Because I was too busy helping Zita. Too bad for him.

And Emmet made his own breakfast and then he listened to a not even a bit right story. 

From way far away Italy. Oh dear. That was silly.

And then Niamh went out to do an errand but she came back before I was all awake.

At lunchtime Zita went for a by herself walk. So she did not have to remember silly people. Oh dear.

I nearly did not eat my lunch. 

But Niamh said I would get a sick tummy if I did not have any lunch.

So then I ate it. 

When lunchtime was over Zita and I went back to work.

But Niamh was in the kitchen with lots and lots of bottles making a delicious lunch for herself.

I could smell it even when I was fast asleep. Ha. 

Miss Alice still does not have her all lost suitcase. Maybe somebody stole it. 

Maybe it was Pyrates. 

Colonel Dugal says that is what Pyrates do. Oh my goodness me.

That is why he has a very pointy sword and a pistol. Because of the Pyrates. Oh my goodness me. 

Maybe it was those Pyrates who stole the sign from my corner. I think it was. Oh my goodness me.

I will tell my friend Emmet.

Emmet has a very big canon that Craig made him. It is in his bedroom.

Pyrates are afraid of canons. 

Because of Her Majesty’s Navy. Dugal told me. Ha. Good for us. 

This afternoon Craig read his book in the den. 

So I stayed right beside him so he would not be lonely.



That was a very easy job for me. 

Then it was very very dark outside and there was more lots of rain.

But Craig and I were all cosy as could be. Right in our own den. 

Even when I heard some far away thunder. Ha. Good for us. 

Before dinnertime Niamh made a delicious made of special cheese cake. And it was just for us.

Miss Tarryn came here to help her. And maybe have some for dessert too. Ha. 

We had delicious roll ups with chicken and cheese. Ha.

We could not have the very delicious own made cheese cake.

Because you have to wait for a long time after it all cooked before you can eat it. Oh well.

So we watched a movie all about dangerous spies. 

Until the cake was already. 




No comments:

Post a Comment