Friday 6 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Seventy Three

We did not have sleep in today.

When Zita and I got back from our good morning to everything walk Emmet was all awake.

And after our together breakfast even Craig was nearly all awake.

And when he had his next too much coffee we had our crunchy toasts. With tasty strawberries jam.

And Niamh was not fast asleep all morning either.

Because after lunchtime she went help the nice lady be elected. Oh my goodness.

So my friend Niamh is going to be a rascal lady’s helper. Ha. That is a good idea. 

After our toasts I went outside to my side yard for my before lunchtime nap.

And this morning Craig was busy making the house all neat and tidy.

And tomorrow Zita will make it all as spic and span as can be.

Because tomorrow Miss Alice is going to be in our house for a nice visit. 

So we had to get everything perfect. 

So she will not know that we are sometimes very messy. It is a secret Craig says. 

So we are very happy that Mister Charlie made walls for the downstairs bathroom.

At lunchtime Craig and Zita went for an adventure walk to the other pond.

He did not use the giant wheel because today was a get strong adventure walk. Ha.

And when they got home it was time for Zita to talk to another person who wants to work at the rascal ladies office. 

I could not be her helper 

Because sometimes I am a bit too loud when she is talking about important things. Oh well. 

Then the present lady brought us a secret present. And it was a birthday present for Craig. 

And it was from me. Ha. 

I even forgot that I got him a present. So it is still a secret. Ha. 

Then Emmet went for his after lunchtime adventure walk in the beautiful sunshine.


Our cousin Ciara is on her own vacation. In way far away Portugal. 

And she found a giant castle. Right there. 



So she sent us pictures of the castle. 



Because she knows that Craig and I  want to have our very own castle. 

There are lots and lots of castles in way far away places. 



And some are very very big.

We do not have so many castles in our country. Too bad for us. 

I had very delicious yogurt on the lunch today. Ha. 

And then Craig made a peanut butter and honey sandwich so big I had to eat the last piece.

So he would not just explode all over. Oh my goodness me. 

Then the house would be too messy for Miss Alice to visit us. Oh my goodness me.

But I was a big help and he did not explode everywhere. Good for me. 

When we looked out my watching window there was a silly boy right in our pond. 

Maybe the giant fish will get him. Maybe.

When Zita’s work was all done she went shopping for tasty food. 

Because when you have guests you have to have lots and lots of very tasty food. 

And not just Craig’s peanut butter sandwiches. It is the rule. 

And before dinnertime Niamh had to go to the lovely store to make some furniture. I do not know why. Oh well.

And Emmet went for his before dinnertime walk. It was still a very beautiful day outside. 



So I only had to mind Craig. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet had tasty very fat sausages for our together dinner tonight. 

And sausages are my favourite too. 

Niamh went out to another dinner party. Too bad for her.

Then it was time to watch our detective program and have a lovely relax. Ha.,









No comments:

Post a Comment