Thursday 5 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Seventy Two

I got up way too early this morning.

Because I had to keep Zita company.

And she got up way way early today because she had to talk to another person who wants to work there.

So we did not see anyone when we went for our good morning walk.

Because I think everybody else was still asleep.

Zita rode her bicycle downtown because it was a very sunny day today.

But after she left I went back to fast asleep. Right beside my friend Craig. 

And I stayed there until the mailman came to our house. Then I jumped right up. 

So he would know that I am guarding the house. Ha.

Niamh did not have a big sleep in. 

So I minded her before she had her breakfast. That was a good job.



Then I went outside for my after breakfast nice nap. Ha.

This morning Emmet and Niamh talked to their Nana on the telephone. To say happy birthday.

I thought her sing happy birthday day was over. 

But that was not her birthday. It was her cake party day. I did not know that. Oh well.

Then Niamh told me that Miss Sash was coming here to visit me. In her noisy Jeep.

So I looked out my watching window until she was here. Ha. 



And then another truck with lots of men came and parked on my corner. 

But they just wanted to walk all over our park. 

Then Niamh and Sash went on an adventure ride. 

And today the noisy Jeep did not even have a roof.



Because it is a beautiful day outside. 

Mister Paul came over for a nice visit this afternoon when I was having my afternoon nap. 

And Emmet went to Mister Mike’s house this afternoon. 

So everyone could play the dragons game and have a nice dinner at the same time.

When the not so fast bicycle brought Zita home she and Craig went for a practice the big wheel adventure.

They went to the other pond but the ducks were not there. 

There was just a man in a boat. And it was right in the pond. 

This morning a nice lady put a vote for her sign on my corner. We told her it was all right.

And now Niamh is going to help her in the election. 

Niamh will go to people’s front door and tell everybody why they should vote for the nice lady. Oh my goodness me.

I would be very good at that job. 

Because I would have an all the time wagglie tail. Everybody would like that. That is my good idea. 

We had fluffy eggs on top of toasts for our tasty dinner tonight. I got some crunchy toasts. 

After dinnertime I took Zita for another walk.

Because it was still very lovely outside. Ha. Good for us. 

Then it was time for a nice relax in the den.

So we could watch our detective program. 








No comments:

Post a Comment