Thursday 12 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Seventy Nine

I had a very quiet morning today.

Zita and I had a very nice walk before it got too hot outside.

We went and saw the beautiful flowers at our lake. 

And there were lots of bunny rabbits there too. Oh my goodness me.



And when we got home our own bunny rabbit was in our own front garden garden. Oh dear me. 



Then Zita had her breakfast but I was not so hungry so I waited for our toasts with my friend Craig. Ha.

Today was a downtown day for Zita so Craig did not have a sleep in.

The sign people and their big trucks were here again today. Oh well.

Emmet and Niamh and Miss Alice had sleep in this morning.

Because they were very busy yesterday. 

I did not have my morning nap outside this morning.

Because it was already too hot for nice naps.



So I stayed inside my cool house. Ha.

Until Niamh came upstairs and I kept her company when she sat in the comfy outside chair. 

This morning Emmet and Miss Alice went to our little lake.

So they could visit all the beautiful from far away Holland tulips.



Even in the too hot. Oh my goodness me.

There are beautiful flowers all over my neighbourhood. 



Even near Professor Jill’s house too. Ha.

Niamh had a squeaky clean shower this morning. But it was not a hot as could be shower.

Because it was a too hot day today. 

Then Niamh went to watch old movies with Miss Lily and the other Mister Aidan. 

I had an outside nap because my stones were all toasty warm.  

But I got too hot again.

So I came in and had my very tasty lunch with chicken on top. Ha.

Then I went to the living room to help Craig watch the sign people. That was an easy job for us. 

Then I had my afternoon nap on the new very soft living room rug. 

When Emmet and Miss Alice came home they were almost all melted away. Oh my goodness. 



But our machine made our house nice and comfy cool. 

So I had my long afternoon nap in the dining room. 

So I could see when anyone went outside. Ha.



Emmet and Miss Alice went to the dragons game for their dinner tonight. At Miss Morgan’s and Mister Mike’s house. 

Zita drove them in the go fast car so they would not melt. That was a good idea.

And Niamh went to taste different wines at her friend’s restaurant for her dinnertime.

So I only had to mind Craig and Zita at dinnertime tonight. That was an easy job. 



No comments:

Post a Comment