Wednesday 18 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty Five

We did not have a nice quiet day today.

We were all very busy. 

Except for Craig. When you are retired you are not so busy all the time. Too bad for him.

On our very nice good morning walk Zita and I went to look at the little lake.



And all the beautiful flowers.



And when we got home Zita had a good morning relax on her new swing. Ha.



When Niamh was all awake Zita and Niamh went to the nice university.

So Niamh could get an made just for Emmet stamp for secrets. 

They have special make any thing machines at the university. 

But only for the students at the university. 

So Niamh got it. And they did not know it was for Emmet. Oh dear me. It was a secret. 

Then the go fast car took Niamh to her lovely store.

When Zita came home it was just the right time for Zita and Craig to go on an adventure walk.

And practice with the big front wheel. 

When they got home Emmet was laying down reading in the brand new swing. Ha.



It is a very comfy swing. Zita told me. 

Our very big bushes are all full of flowers. And they are the beautiful smelly flowers. Ha.


Then I went to have my nails done. Just like my friend Niamh.

But I had to get in the black car. 

I do not like the car when it is moving. I just like to sit in it. When it is in my driveway. 

But the beautiful nail store was only a very little way away. 

And the ladies said I was a very lovely polite dog. They were very quick.

So I was home nearly before I left. Ha. 

But my nails are just the same colour. Niamh’s are always brand new colours. Oh well.

Maybe next time Zita will tell them I need beautiful coloured nails too. That would be a good present for me. 

When we were home Zita went outside to take away all the nasty weeds from our garden. 



I stayed in the house so I could mind the boys. Ha. That is an easy job.

But then Craig asked me to help him pick a new book to read.

Because he finished the one where the city does not have streets just wet canals. 

So we looked at lots of not yet all finished books in the den. 

But we could not make up our minds. Too bad for us. 

Our own Prince was in my city today. 

And he went to a church to talk to Mister God about the very brave people fighting in way far away. 



That was a good idea. 

Those people are using giant canons we gave them to help save their own country. Ha. 



That was a very good present. 

Then Zita and Emmet went in the go fast car to find some very special wax for his brand new stamp. 

It is not for candles wax. It is for secret letters wax. Oh my goodness me.

Maybe Emmet is a spy. Oh my goodness me.

Craig’s father started all our spies. Oh dear. 

I did not know that. Nobody told me. Maybe it is still a secret. Maybe. 

Spies have lots of secrets. It is known. 

I do not have so many secrets. Oh well.

But I have a very comfy rug in the kitchen for my afternoon naps. Good for me.

I also had a lovely outside sleep after lunchtime.

Because it was a very beautiful sunny day today. 



And not too hot either. 

Then I came in the house so I could watch for Zita from my window. 

And just like that she and Emmet were back home. 

And Zita went back outside to find more nasty weeds. Ha.

I watched everything from my watching window. 

This afternoon a man brought us a box all full up with food for me. And it was in a can.

Just like soups or paint the walls paint. 

But it was very tasty just for dogs tasty meat. 

And I had some right on top of my first dinner. And I ate it right up. Ha. 

We had own made cooked outside hamburgers for our altogether dinner tonight. 

Then it was time to watch the lady spy. 

She is very dangerous. And she bought a very old house in far away Italy. 

So she could have pastries filled up with whipped up cream every morning with her little coffees. Ha.

But the house has a very big hole in the roof. That is not so all right. All her clothes will get soggy.

Maybe she should find Mister Charlie and Mister Vinnie. 

They are very good fixers. That would be a good idea. 




No comments:

Post a Comment