Sunday 1 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty Eight

It was our busiest day ever in the whole world. 

And it was our sleep in Sunday. Oh my goodness me. 

But only Craig had a lovely sleep in. 

So he could listen to his book all about the long time ago Romans. 

And that is where the Mahoneys are. 

But not a long time ago. They are there just right now. 

Everybody else was very very busy. Me too.

Before our breakfast we went for an all over walk.

And when we got outside there was water in my pond. Ha. 



Pretty soon it will be all full up. And then my friends the ducks will come for a visit.

And today Zita talked to her mother and her father in way far away.

So I had a nice sleep right beside her. Good for us. 

Then Niamh was all awake too and she went to the clothes for ladies store. And this was her very last day there.

She went up to the busy street all by herself because it was a very beautiful morning. 

Then doctor Susan came for a visit. And to look at our very beautiful bathroom. Ha.

Then she and Zita sat in our outside chairs for a nice talk. 

 

I stayed inside to help Craig with his breakfast. We had a Mister Kettleman’s toasty bagel. Ha.

Then Emmet made a giant cheese sandwich and went on an adventure walk. 

And he took the sandwich with him. My goodness.

It was a very beautiful day for an adventure walk. It is known.



And Zita used the blow everything all away machine to clean the side yard. 

But I could not be her helper. That is a too dangerous machine. Oh dear me.

And now our side yard is spic and span. Now we can have outside coffees and tasty treats. 

But when Emmet was away a giant turkey ran right across my own patio. 



A giant turkey. Oh my goodness me. 

Uncle Bill could never find those turkeys and just like that there was a giant turkey right here. In front of us. 

And it went right on to my other street.



Tonight I will talk to Mister Saint Newton so he can tell Uncle Bill. 

Uncle Bill will be very surprised. It is known. 

Some of our very own tulips are here. 



And they are beautiful and as red as can be.

After the turkey ran away Zita got all the garden tools and started to make our garden as beautiful as could be.

Because when our pond it full up it is the time to make the garden beautiful. It is our rule. 

And then she washed my watching windows. Oh my goodness me.



Now I will be able to watch everything even better. Ha. Good for us.

Even Emmet was busy cleaning his own big bedroom. Making it all neat and tidy again. 

When the windows were call clean Zita took our lovely comfy rug and rolled it all up. 



And then she got our new other rug and unrolled. Right in our living room. 



Now she could clean it all up and it would be another very beautiful rug for us. 

So she went to our little hardware store to get special for cleaning a rug soap. Oh goodness gracious me. 

Comfy rugs are our favourite. 

And when Zita was finished with the special soap the rug was as clean as could be. Good for us.



But we had to wait until it was all dry before we could put everything back where it belongs.

While we waited for the dry rug Zita put all the do not let nasty bugs in windows on. 

Because it is summertime when my pond is all full up. 

And all the nasty bugs come out when it is the summertime. Oh my goodness me.

Then Craig and Zita went for another big wheel practice adventure walk. 

I stayed here so I could mind Emmet and the very clean rug. 



When Craig and Zita came back home it was time to think about all the delicious things to put on our own made pizza. 

I had a very nice outside nap. 

Then Niamh came home and everybody had delicious pizzas. I had a little bit of the crunchy bits. 

Then it was time for a brand new detective program. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment