Wednesday 4 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Seventy One

Everybody had a nice little sleep in today.

When we were all awake Zita and I went on our own adventure walk. To look at everything getting ready to be summertime. Ha.

When we got home we had our together breakfast and looked out the window.

But then Zita had to talk to the telephone people. For a very very long time.

Because they did not listen. Not even a little bit. Oh my goodness me.



But I stayed right beside her.

In case she needed me to fierce bark at them. Oh dear. 

They should not talk to people if they are not good listeners. 

Maybe they should be fishermen. Because the fish could not talk to them. Ha. That is a good idea.

Then my friend Niamh came upstairs and made her own breakfast. 

She was not even a little bit sick today. But she was still very tired. 

So she went to her lovely store after lunchtime. And the go fast car took her right there.

When Zita got home she remembered that my medicine was all ready.

So she went to my nice Doctor Waller’s office to get it. Ha. 

I stayed here because it was my own lunchtime. And to guard Craig and Emmet too.

This afternoon I spent a long time outside in my side yard. 

It was a very lovely day for an outside nap.


When I looked out my window I found even more beautiful flowers in our front garden. 

Even a brand new daffodil flower.  Ha. 


And when Zita came home she brought us even more beautiful flowers. From the flowers store. 

Then she had to get the go fast car all as clean as could be inside.

Because it was very dirty after the wintertime. 

I watched her from my window. 



But I could not get in the car to be a big help. Too bad for me. 

So I had to mind Craig instead. Oh well. 

When Niamh got home she brought Tarryn with her. 

Because they both worked at the lovely store today.

And we had tasty tortellinis for our altogether dinner. 

But with so much delicious sauce on top that you could not see the tortellinis. Ha. 

So when you ate your dinner the tortellinis were a tasty surprise. Ha. That is a good surprise. 

I got some very delicious chicken on top of my first dinner and my second dinner too. Good for us. 

Then everybody went downstairs but Craig and Zita and I went into the den.

So we could watch our detective program before our bedtime. 










No comments:

Post a Comment