Tuesday 10 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Seventy Seven

I took zita for a lovely walk in the beautiful morning so we could say hello to all the beautiful flowers.

But then Zita had to go to her other office downtown.

So the go fast car took her right there.

Then I minded Niamh too.

Before she walked over the beautiful bridge to the lovely store. 

Then I minded Emmet and Miss Alice. They had toasts and Irish tea.

I helped with the toasts. Ha.

When Craig was all dressed I helped him with his toasts too. Ha. 

That was a very good morning for me.

Last night we had a little dinner party.

It was not a cheese party. It was a just for friends party. 



Miss Sash came for dessert. Because we had the chocolate birthday party cake. 

And that is Miss Sash’s very favourite cake. Ha.

At lunchtime Emmet and Miss Alice went to the lots and lots of ice cream store. On the busy street.

Because it was nearly hot outside today.


The big truck and all the sign people came to my corner again today. 

Craig did not know what they were doing. I did not know either. Oh well.

So it must not be very important. Ha.


And the very nice helper dogs were here too. Practicing being helpers. Right in my park.

I was very busy minding my corner this morning.

So after I had my lunch I had to have my afternoon nap. 

In that very dangerous way far away place a very brave dog got a an important medal. 



Because he finds bombs before his friends can get all blown up. 

That is a very brave dog and he is not even so very big. 

It is good he got a medal. It is known.

Craig bought a T-shirt from that country. 



So they could have some money to help their families. That was a good idea. 

We do not have any blow everything up bombs in my city. That is good.

Maybe the giant canons we gave them will stop the nasty people who leave bombs all over. Maybe.

This afternoon Craig and I had a bath in the beautiful sunshine. 

Right in our own side yard. Not in a bathtub. Ha.

And we had a peanut butter sandwich too. Ha.

But then I got too hot so we came back into our house. 

And before I was fast asleep Zita was back home. So I was very happy. Ha.

So we into the side yard to look in the giant relaxing swing box. 

I was a big help. Zita told me so. Ha. Good for me.

But then it was time to find Niamh and bring her back home. 

Because it was nearly dinnertime. Oh my goodness me. 

But Niamh did not come home with Zita.

Because Emmet and Niamh and Miss Alice went to the ask hard questions restaurant for their dinner.



And maybe answer all the hard questions too. Maybe. 

A long time ago Miss Alice’s father played music right in that restaurant. 

When he was visiting from far away Ireland. That is funny.

So I only had Craig and Zita to mind for our dinner. 

So we had time to watch our detective program tonight. 

And I could have our together relax. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment