Thursday 19 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty Six

I did not have such a very good morning.

I had a sick tummy.

Because I ate a piece of cloth. And it made me sick.

I tried to get outside to be sick.

But I did not get there in time. Too bad for me. 

But my friends Niamh and Emmet helped me until I felt better.

And my rug was a little bit wet after they cleaned everything all up. Oh dear me. 

So then I had a very long nap in the kitchen.

Having a sick tummy makes me very tired. 

And it was a rain all the time day.. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Niamh went to her lovely store in a car.

Because she was a bit too late to ride her very fast bicycle.

Because of my sick tummy. Oh dear me. 

So I just stayed in the living room to keep my friend Craig company.



And I had a fast asleep relax. 

Craig had a very big peanut butter and honey sandwich for his lunch. 

But I was not hungry. 

I do not get even a bit hungry when I have a sick tummy. Too bad for me.

After a while when it was not raining we went outside and I chewed my old blue ball for a long time.

And when we came in Craig made me a special sick tummy dinner. 

And it was just lots of all toasty warm chicken. And I gobbled it up just like that.

Then Emmet went for his afternoon walk and I went back to my rug for a relax.

When Emmet came home I was a bit hungry.

So Craig gave me a little first dinner and some of my in a can food too. 

But I was so hungry that I asked if I could have some more.

And I asked so politely that Craig gave even more right away. 

Zita said I was the most polite dog ever. Ha. 

Tonight Emmet went to his dragons game with all is university friends. 

And they are nearly all finished the game. Oh my goodness me.

Maybe they will have to make another one. Maybe. 

So Zita and the go fast car took him to his friend’s house. 

And when she got home it was our dinnertime. 

Last night Miss Emily came to visit and she ate all the extra hot dogs.

So she would not starve all away.

Then Niamh made Miss Tarryn’s hair all beautiful. Right in out kitchen.

But Craig and Zita and I watched our lady spy program.

And I had a lovely nap right beside everybody. 

Tonight we watched the spy program again.

And I had another nice nap. With my very favourite pillow. 



And when I was all awake it was our best bedtime. Ha.

That is my favourite time. It is known. 






No comments:

Post a Comment