Sunday 8 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Seventy Five

I had another very busy morning. 

Because last night my friend Emmet had a very sick tummy.

And had to come upstairs and lie down. 

So Zita got up to make sure he was not just dead. 

And then Miss Alice came upstairs too. And she had special sick tummy medicine. 

She brought it with her from Ireland. Oh my goodness.

And she had other make you feel better medicine too. Ha.

She always brings medicine with her just in case.  

Because Miss Alice is a fix your insides Doctor when she is in Ireland. Oh my goodness me. 

So then I took Zita for a lovely good morning to everybody walk to see all the beautiful flowers.



And we saw that my friends the ducks are back. Some were even in my pond. 

But the very big noisy fish were there too. Oh dear me.

And when we got home Niamh was home too. Ha. 

But she was very tired so I was her own favourite pillow. Ha.



Then Craig was all awake.

So nobody had a sleep in today. Oh well.

Miss Alice brought us a present. It was a map of way far away Dublin a long long time ago.

When all the names were different. Oh my goodness me.



And she made it. But I do not know how. Maybe it is a secret. Maybe.

Then everybody sat in the living room and talked until everybody was hungry.



So we had a together nearly lunch. With lots of cheese too. 

When we were all finished Emmet and Miss Alice went for a nice walk up to the busy street. 

Because it was a very beautiful sunny day outside. 

Then Emmet and Niamh and Miss Alice all had a nice nap.

Because they did not have so much sleep last night. 

And Miss Alice still has the wrong clocks in her head. Oh dear me. 

So Zita went outside to start making the garden even more very beautiful. Ha.

Because that is Zita’s very favourite job. 

I stayed inside to mind everybody. That is an important job for me too. 


Today is the just for Mother’s Day. I did not know that. 

So now it is the same day as Zita’s birthday cake party day. Oh my goodness. 

What a busy day for me. 

So I had a nice rest on the new very comfy living room rug. 


And then Craig and I went into our side yard to play with my outside ball. 



Because it was as beautiful as could be afternoon. 

And I got brand new just cooked for me chicken on my lunch. Ha. 

After everybody was all awake again Zita and I made hamburgers. 

Cooked outside hamburgers for our delicious altogether dinnertime. Ha. That was a good idea.

And then everybody told more stories and stayed at the dining room table. 

I had a lovely nap. 










No comments:

Post a Comment