Friday 27 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Ninety Four

We had a very quiet day today.

Because everybody was very busy yesterday. 

Zita and I only had a very little walk. 

So my sometimes sore foot could get all better very soon. 

And it was an all the time rainy day outside.

So it was a very good day for a relax.

When Craig was all dressed we had round toasts with brand new strawberries jam. Ha.

Then I went into our office to help Zita.

Niamh went to Miss Sash’s house to get it all ready for a big party. Oh my goodness me.

But it is not a cheese party. So I am not going to go. Ha. Too bad for them.

Emmet must be very very busy today.

Because when I was having my kitchen nap he made tea lots of times. Oh my goodness me.

And he made lots of cheese sandwiches too.

He should have a very nice relax like me.

But Emmet is always very busy writing very interesting stories. 

For even other universities. Oh my goodness. 

I stayed in our office all afternoon being Zita’s very best helper. 

Right under her stand up straight desk. Ha. 



Because we were very very busy all afternoon with important rascal ladies work. 

One of Mister Mat’s friends came to our house today. 

Because the new bathroom sometimes makes too much noise. 

So the man came to fix it. That was a good idea. 

But I could not help him.

Because I was way too busy helping Zita. 

There is always too much work to do. Oh goodness gracious me. 

It is a good thing we went on our little walk in the morning.

Because there is a football game tonight. Up on the busy street.

So all the silly cars will be on my streets. 

And then some of them will just get lost. 

And the police trucks will have to come and take the cars off to car jail. Oh my goodness me. 

So we do not go on our walks when they have their football games up on the busy street. 

It is too dangerous. 

Because the cars are only looking for a place to park and maybe by mistake they will just run into people. Or me. 

When Craig was looking out the window some men in a very big truck came and took our broken off branch away. That was nice. 

And Professor Jill brought lots of stuff for the sell all your too much stuff day tomorrow. Oh my. 

And our living room is nearly all full up with our too much stuff. All over. 



And Niamh has two roll around clothes holders. Full up with too many clothes.



My goodness me. 

I will have a very busy day tomorrow. Goodness gracious me. 

On Craig’s flat computer there was a story about a dog. Craig showed it to me.

And when that dog was little it did not have a home at all. Just a dirty street. 

But a man found him and they went on a giant trip. For a very long time.

Right all around the whole world. 



By themselves. Ha.

But now they are home to their very own house. Ha. That was a good story.

Because now everybody is happy. Those the good stories. 

We had Mister Tony’s pizza tonight for our dinner.

But his friend did not bring it to us. Zita went and got it in the go fast car.

Because she had to go out on an important errand anyway. 

So she got the pizzas by herself. Ha.

Those are tasty pizzas. 

Emmet cannot find such very tasty pizzas as Mister Tony’s in Cork. 

So he has to eat lots of them when he is here. Good for him.

But there was only Craig and Zita and Emmet to eat the pizzas.

Because Niamh was still at Sash’s getting everything safe for a very big party.  Oh well. 

No delicious pizzas for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment