Tuesday 24 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Ninety One

We did not have to go to our work today.

Because today is a Zita only holiday for us. That was a good idea.

So we went on a very nice walk.

But it was not such a very beautiful sunny morning. 

It was just an all the time cloudy morning. Oh well.

Niamh and her very fast bicycle went to her lovely store.

And Emmet had a meeting with way far away Ireland. Oh my goodness me.

Because we did not go to work today Zita went into our garden to plant some brand new flowers. 



So we would have the most beautiful garden ever. Ha. 

I stayed in the living room to mind her from my watching windows. And then to have a nice nap.



Tomorrow is my friend Craig’s sing happy birthday day. Ha.

And I got him a present. It is a very good present. 

Because it is my secret present for him I cannot tell anyone until we sing the happy birthday song. 

That is when it is his birthday present time. 

Yesterday I saw our round and round beautiful plant.



And it is right in my own garden. Ha.

The other night my friend Niamh had to use the front door to get into our house.

Because there were three skunks sitting beside our side yard gate. Oh my goodness me.

But they did not make Niamh all smelly. That is good. 

When I had my lunch I got some of Zita’s own made very delicious made of peaches dessert.

Right on top of my own lunch. Ha. That was a very delicious treat for me.

Then it was just the right time for my after lunchtime nap.

Emmet had some too. 

Because they do not have so many brand new right off the trees peaches in Ireland.

They have them in cans. That is not so delicious. It is known. 



Craig’s friend Captain Furrgus got a brand new hat today. 

The present man brought it for him.

His brother Captain Festis had a hat but Furrgus’s hat just got lost.

But now he has his own red hat. That is good. 

It is a red hat because when he was a soldier he used to jump right out of aeroplanes. Oh dear me.

I do not think that is such a good idea. 

Maybe that is when he lost his hat. Oh dear me. 

Soon my friend Emmet is going back to way far away Cork. 

To his very very little apartment. Oh my goodness me.

And he has to go to give a very interesting talk to a bunch of people in even another university.

So we are going to have lots of especially delicious dinnertimes for him. 

Before that do not get lost aeroplane takes him back to Ireland. 

Maybe we will have some of the very special very cheesie pizzas from that other pizza store. Maybe. 

When Zita came home from her lots of errands it was the time for an adventure walk.

So Craig and Zita went for a big wheel practice drive. 

And I stayed here because it was still afternoon nap time for me.


Then Craig and I had a little before dinnertime snack today. Good for us. 

And then I minded Zita from my watching window. When she was on our new swing. 

Because it was not just an all cloudy day this afternoon.



We had a nice quiet day today. 

When Emmet was all finished writing his very interesting story he went outside and he had a swing too. 

Niamh did not have delicious tortellinis with us tonight.

Because it was her night to go to the ask hard questions restaurant. Too bad for her. 



No comments:

Post a Comment