Saturday 14 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty One

Zita and I got up early today.

So we could go and visit our little lake and all the beautiful flowers.



Before the way too hot found us. 

Because it was another very hot day today.

And when we got there there were even lots of people there.

Taking pictures of the beautiful flowers. 

And it was even before everybody’s breakfast. Oh my goodness me.

When we got home Zita and I had a lovely together relax before everybody was all awake. 

When Niamh was all dressed the go fast took her to the lovely store.

Then Zita went downtown to find Miss Alice a nice going home present. Ha.

Because it is today that Miss Alice is going to go back to her job in way far away Cork. Oh my goodness me.

When Zita came home a Craig was all awake too so we had our coffees and croissants outside in my side yard.

I got a nice bit of croissant. Ha. 

Then Emmet and Miss Alice came upstairs for their toasts and lots of tea. 

This morning it was too hot for me to eat my breakfast so Craig helped me have my lunch. 

He put Mister Kettleman’s bagel cheese on top of everything. Ha.

Then Zita went outside to make our garden neat and tidy. Even in the way too hot.



I stayed here in the house so I could mind her out my watching window and not get too hot.

Zita had to put brand new water in the little birds outside bathtub.

Because the water got too hot for them. Oh my. 

Zita only stayed out for a little while. Because of the too hot.



Then she came inside for a nice drink.

So she would not just melt into a puddle. 

Then it was time for the go fast car to take Zita and Emmet and Alice to our aeroport. 

Now I think Emmet will be sad. Oh dear me. 

I stayed here and had my afternoon nap. And minded Craig all at the same time. 

When Zita and Emmet got home Emmet had an before dinnertime nap. 

Because tonight Emmet has to go to another party. 

Miss Morgan and Mister Mike are going to tell everybody they are going to get married. 

To each other. Oh my goodness me.

Zita got them a surprise delicious cake for the party. Ha. 

So after our dinner she drove Emmet to the party.

 So the beautiful delicious cake would not be all squished. Ha.

Niamh did not have her dinner with us 

Because she went to Miss Linsey’s and Mister Ben’s house for dinner. 

So when Zita got back home I had a nice nap when we watched our detective program.

Until Zita went to bring Emmet back home so we could go to our comfy beds. Ha.

That was a good idea.  


No comments:

Post a Comment