Sunday 22 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty Nine

It was our sleep in Sunday.

But Zita and I did not have a long sleep in.

Because we went for our lovely all around our neighbourhood walk.

And there were just all broken trees all over the streets. Oh my goodness me.


So when we got home we found a skunk. And it had been right on our front garden.



But the skunk was not even a bit smelly today. That was good.,

Then we our together breakfast. It was just us.

Because everyone else was still fast asleep.

Then all of a sudden it was a make the house spic and span day.

It was too nice yesterday morning to be all inside busy. So we did it today instead. 

Niamh was very busy downstairs today. Looking at her way too many clothes. 

Because next week is the special day where everybody in my neighbourhood sells all their too much stuff.

And Niamh has way too many beautiful clothes. And so does Miss Tarryn.

So they are going to sell lots and lots of them. Right on my driveway. 

They asked me to be their very fierce minder dog. Ha. That is a good job for me.

When Emmet was fast awake he walked to a building right near to our nice university.

So he could write on a piece of paper the name of his favourite rascal. 

Because Emmet will be back at his way far away in Cork university when the election will be all ready.

So he went to tell them right away. Ha.  Because it is important to get the right rascal. 

Because the wrong rascals would just steal all our money. 

Or not buy new things like brand new hospitals where they have tasty desserts. 

Or not fix the holes in the streets that caught Craig’s go fast chair. Oh my lord. 

That is why we have rascal signs on my corner. Ha. 

So everyone will not forget to vote. Good for us. 

It was not such a very nice outside today. 



So I did not have a nice outside nap today. 

Instead I had my after lunchtime nap in the den. 



So I could mind Craig at the very same time. Ha. 

After lunchtime Zita and Niamh went downtown to look at an especially beautiful dress.

It is for special going out times. Maybe to table sheet restaurants. Or lovely long dances. Maybe.

Mister Tom came to bring us new detective programs this afternoon. 

But I did not see him because I was fast asleep minding Craig. Oh well. 

I am a little bit retired. Just like Craig.

But dogs cannot be all retired like people. 

Because our important job never goes away. 

Because Mister God gave it to us when we were brand new. And it is our forever job. Ha. Good for us. 

Yesterday before that blow all the trees down storm a very red bird came for a visit.



And it had a bath. In my front yard. 

We had make it yourself tacos for our altogether dinner tonight.

So I got some extra cheese on top of my dinner. 

And after dinner Zita made some delicious not even for nice dogs chocolate brownies. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Then we watched our before bedtime detective program. Ha.





No comments:

Post a Comment