Wednesday 11 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Seventy Eight

I had a very busy morning. 

Zita and I got up very early today.

Because I had a sick tummy. 

Maybe I caught it from my friend Emmet. Maybe.

Or maybe I ate some leafs. Maybe. 

So Zita and I went for a very lovely very early all over walk. 

All the way to our little lake where they are getting everything already for the beautiful tulips party. 

We did not see everybody because everybody was all asleep. 

And then Zita and I had our breakfast outside in our side yard. Ha.

We put up our special keep the nasty bugs out side door. Ha. 

I do not like bugs at all. 

And we put Zita’s grass chopping machine together. She got for Merry Christmas. Ha. 





When we were finished we went to our front yard and I helped her make the garden beautiful.

But I could not dig any nice holes. Too bad for me.

Then I got into the go fast car so I could mind Zita when she made the grass not so long. 



She used the dangerous chop off toes machine. That is why I stayed all safe in the car. Ha.

Then Emmet and Niamh and Miss Alice were all awake. And then just like that Craig was all dressed too.

The go fast car drove Niamh to her lovely store because it is a hot day today.

And today Craig and Zita went for an adventure walk up to the busy street. 



So they could have donuts and coffee outside in the beautiful sunshine. Ha.

I stayed here to mind the house. 

The people and their trucks are here again today. But they are not even a bit noisy.



So I had a nice outside nap until Craig and Zita came back home.

Today Miss Alice went to visit her uncle who lives in a not not too faraway town.

The go fast car took Zita and Emmet and Miss Alice there. 



And Zita waited there so she could bring them home. Oh my goodness me.

I just stayed here to mind Craig. 

At lunchtime we turned on the keep the house cool machine. 



Because it was going to be a hot day. 

And Miss Alice does not know so much about hot days.

Because she is from way far away Ireland where they have lots of not even a bit hot rain. 

So we are going to keep her all nice and cool. Ha. 

And I had a very nice after lunchtime nap on the cool floor in the kitchen. Ha. That was good. 

After Craig had his chocolate croissant for lunch he was just reading his new detective book. 

It is in the city with only canals instead of street. Oh my goodness.



If you just walk out your front door you will just go splash right into the water. Oh my goodness me.

I would be a all the time soggy dog. Oh dear me. 

Mister Tom brought us some brand new detective programs to watch.

And I did not even bark one time. Good for me. 

Maybe because I was very fast asleep on my comfy rug. Maybe. 


And the present man brought us a secret present for Zita. For her happy birthday.

It was from Craig. But it was a bit late. Oh well.

My present was not even a bit late. Ha. Good for me.

Zita and Emmet and Miss Alice had their dinner in the a bit far away town.

So Craig made dinner for us. All by himself.

And we had a giant ham sandwich with lots of delicious cheese. And chips too. 



I got some of everything. Ha. 








No comments:

Post a Comment