Thursday 26 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Ninety Three

We had a very long happy birthday day dinnertime last night.

And when the all on fire cake came everybody sang the happy birthday song. Me too.



Because it is my very best song. Ha. 

And everybody claps when I sing. Ha. Good for me.

Then we went into the living room so we could open all the secret presents. 


Everybody was very surprised when they all saw my secret present. 

I helped Craig open it.

Opening presents is my very best favourite job.



It took me a long time.

Because Craig got lots of presents. 

He got lots of brand new beautiful T-shirts. And they did not have even one hole.

So now he has to give his comfy full of holes T-shirts to Zita. For her gardening clothes. Oh well.

And he got a very special and very old can to water Craig’s only in the house plants. Like Mister Bruce. 



Niamh found it at professor Jill’s house. Ha. 

And he got bags and bags of tasty treats from Emmet. Even his favourite made of peanuts candy. Ha. 

And Niamh got him some keep you beautiful cream. 

So Craig would get get way too old. That was a good idea. 

And everybody was very very happy when they met Mister Elon. 



We did not have even one Musk Ox in our house. And now we do. Ha.

Yesterday Zita talked to her own sister. In way far away Ireland. And Auntie Eileen has a new job.

She only works for the doctors sometimes.

Because now she teaches people how to drive their cars and not just crash into things. 



Like big rocks or all the silly in the road sheep. Oh my goodness me. 



That is a good idea.

This morning Zita and I had a nice little not so far walk. 

Because my foot was a bit sore. Oh well. 

Then the go fast car had to take her downtown to her other office.

Because it was downtown Thursday. Oh well.

Then Niamh came upstairs and we just lay on the very comfy rug and listened to music. All morning. Ha.

That was a very good morning. But I could not help Craig with his breakfast.

Because I was way too busy being Niamh’s comfy pillow. Good for us.

Emmet is going to Mister Mike’s and Miss Morgan’s house for dinner. The go fast car will go there. 

So Emmet and all his old university friends can get all ready for a brand new Dragons game. 

Another different dragons game. But with Pyrates. My goodness me.

After my tasty brunch Tarryn came here to get all the too many clothes ready.

Because the sell everything to everybody day is nearly here. Ha.

Niamh made some delicious all covered in cheese Nachos. 

So Craig and I had some. In the den. That was a tasty surprise. 

Then I went outside into my side yard and watched everything through my big gate. Ha.

When Zita came home it was our dinnertime.

So I minded Craig and Zita and Niamh and Miss Tarryn for our dinner.

Then it was time for us to watch our detective program. 

That is when I have my lovely before bedtime relax.









No comments:

Post a Comment