Tuesday 17 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty Four

Not even one of us had a sleep in today. Oh well.

Because everybody had a busy day. 

Except for Craig. But he got up early anyway. I do not know why. 

So after our very long walk Zita went to her other office.

Because it is downtown Tuesday for Zita. 

And it was a go to the lovely store day for Niamh.

I think Emmet had to write another interesting story. 

So everybody was all awake at the same time.

It was not a too hot day today. 

It was just an all the time cloudy day. And sometimes it was rainy too.

But we did not hear any awful thunder. That was good.

I got a little bit of Mister Kettleman’s special for bagels cheese on my breakfast. 

Then I had my after breakfast nap. 

So we had a very quiet day today.

At lunchtime it was just raining all over everywhere.



It was not even a bit nice enough for us to have our outside lunch. 

So Craig asked a nice man to bring us a hamburger. 

And he did. Ha.

He was a very big man but it was not such a very big hamburger. Oh well.

But it had some bacon on it too.

And I got a bit of tasty bacon on my own lunch. 

But it was a very small bit. Oh well.

Emmet came upstairs and made lots of his Irish tea.

So he was very busy writing his interesting story.

He told me that it is the new story for the people in way way far away Australia. Oh dear me.

That is very far away. They have lots of dangerous animals there. 

Even very giant spiders.

So it is good that they are very far away. It is known. 

I just stayed on my comfy rug and had a relax.


Niamh did not have her dinner with me.

Because tonight is the night for the hard questions restaurant. Oh well.

We had pastas with very tasty meatballs and green beans too. 

I got some on top of my dinner. Ha.

Then it was time to watch a brand new detective program.

When we were watching the spies program last night we had a little bit of Niamh’s own made made of cheese cake. 

It was so delicious we had to put it away in the refrigerator.

So we would not just eat it all up. Oh my goodness me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment